(y/n)s little fart incident

Anna was walking like an alpha into her school, when she smelled a very faniliar smell. Oh no. Oh no. HER LITTLE POOKIE HAD RIPPED ONE OF HER JUICY FARTS. And in public. The only one who was allowed to smell her delicious, scrumptious gas letouts was ANNA. HER ALPHA.

She stormed into the classroom, ripping up the door to find (y/n) sitting on her chair with a blush on her face. "o-o-o-ohh n-no!!!>-<" she said, "you werent supposed t-to know....!!!" she explained panicked, her breath shaking as you stormed over to her desk.

"grrr, you know im the onky one whos allowed to smell your utterly flabbergasting dimension rippiling asshole tearing fart!!😡👃🏋️‍♀️" (y/n) stood up and stumbled over to her alpha. "d-daddy alpha a-a-a-a-anna
Im so sorry!!!uwu" she muffled and sat down on her knees and started gangnam styling.

"omg (y/n) i never knew you coukd gangnam style so elegangly" anna said, a tear being brought to her blue gojo eyes" (y/n) laughed softly, "i learned this for you alpha!!('•-•')"

Suddenly, psy showed up and started gangnam styling with her, and annas best friend emma showed up. Emma jumped up on a desk and showed her her breathtakingly astounding skills that indpire all the people aroubd the wolrd to gangnam style (even orphans)

Anna watched as psy, emma and her lil kitten (y/n) danced the magnifiscent dance called gangnam style

"i hope you accept my apology a-alpha >-<" "ofc my lil kitten, youve been such a good girl for your alpha, now lets go home and watch skal vi danse😽😽"

They lived happily ever after

(not the end, theres gonna be alot of chapters)