REWRITE

Hey, guys! I have a very important announcement to make concerning this story. So, I have been writing this story for so long. I think almost... 6 years now? Maybe more? Anyways, I was looking back through it and realized how poorly written it is. When I first started this story, I was 12 and didn't know a lot about writing. This was one of the very first fanfics I had ever written. I had written it with one of my best friends at the time and we even created this account together to write fanfics. Now, I am 19 and have written many, many, many, many fanfictions. I have a better grasp of writing and my own writing strengths and weaknesses. I'm also writing alone now since my previous co-writer and I decided to go our separate ways in January of this year (2022).

Because of that, I've been thinking about our stories a lot. More specifically, writing for them again. I tried to start writing them again as if nothing had even happened, but found it really difficult to. The beginning of this story was confusing and poorly written. There were many contradictions and plot holes, and we had Belle steal a lot of lines from the official characters since we couldn't come up with anything original. This annoyed me greatly when I looked back on it since I know that I can do a lot better for this story.

That's why I am going to completely unpublish all chapters of this book and write it from the very beginning. I'm sorry to the people who are halfway through this story and haven't caught up to the last chapter I had written. Though, trust me when I say that this is definitely for the better.

I have so many great ideas for this story and feel really motivated to write for it. Granted, I do have a job now so I won't be able to write very frequently. I will try to take at least one day during the week or on the weekend to write even just one chapter for you all.

I also am wanting to tweak the idea of Belle's journey through the Doctor Who universe that incorporates the two original ideas we wrote this story on and the miscommunication that happened between my previous co-writer and me. This miscommunication being that she forgot that Belle had watched Doctor Who and knew everything that was going to happen and thought that Belle was supposed to get visions instead. Now, I am going to add that idea to the original ideas in a way that makes more sense.

So, all in all, I am going to be rewriting this story. I have a better idea of what I'm doing when it comes to writing and want to make this story so much better than it is now. I want to make this story readable and less confusing.

I want to thank everyone that has ever read this story and given a 12-year-old writer a chance. You guys are the reason that I even had the confidence to start writing even more. You guys are literally the reason I started to love writing. I can never thank you enough and I hope you all know just how much I appreciate each and every one of you. This will be a restart on something that was interesting enough to catch the attention of over 44K readers. I hope that you guys are willing to stick around to see what this story was always meant to be.

And if you want, I'll answer any questions you have. You can leave any question in this chapter and I will answer them. It can be about the story, one of my other stories, or even questions about myself. I would love to answer your questions.

Well, I'm going to end this here. Sorry for all of the rambling in this chapter. I hope you guys have a wonderful day or night. If your day doesn't go well then I hope it gets better! I love and appreciate all of you and I can't wait to see you again!