{2} Execution

***

***

What would you do if you woke up in, what was basically, a coffin? Would you just get out? Would you start thinking, asking yourself how you even got there in the first place? If you chose the last option then you would do the same exact thing that Belle did. I mean, it's not like she could really do anything else. As soon as she opened her eyes, she immediately found that she was in a tight and enclosed space. When she looked up, she could see a top that was see-through, though not as much as a regular window.

As the girl became more accustomed to her surroundings, she noticed the yelling that was coming from nearby, "I'm alive in here! Let me out! I know you're out there."

Now that was a familiar voice. It was very obviously Amy that had been shouting. Upon the realization that she and Amy were together, she suddenly remembered what happened earlier. Belle was trying to stop Amy from being sucked into the ground and the both of them ended up being sucked in instead. The Doctor must've been so worried about them... At least they didn't suffocate. But now they had to worry about what put them in these coffin things. First off though, "Amy?"

"Belle!" The woman exclaimed. Amy ceased her beating on the glass top. "Are you okay?"

That was a good question. Belle couldn't really see her body all too well since the space was so cramped. She didn't feel injured, nothing seemed to hurt so... "Uh... I think so," Her reply came out as more of a question than an answer. It was hard to tell if she was okay given these circumstances. "Where are we?"

Unlike Belle was hoping, Amy didn't have an answer, "I honestly wish I knew," Belle let out a small sigh. If she had enough room to place her hands on her face then she probably would have. Now that the girls had established that they were both safe, for the most part, Amy could go back to what she was doing before. Yelling at whoever had taken them, "My name is Amy Pond and this is my friend, Belle Star, and you'd better get us the hell out of here or so help me I am going to kick your backside!"

"I'd listen to her, she sounds serious!" Belle called out.

And with the way that Amy was hitting the glass, she would most likely go through with her threat. That is, until the woman let out a weak, "Please?"

Just like that, any resolve Belle had diminished. She turned her head in the direction that she heard Amy's voice and said, "You have to make it sound convincing. Now it just sounds like you're begging, Amy."

This was something that Amy did not like to hear, "I am begging!" Yelling at her was all it took for Belle to back off of the subject. They were in a pretty messed up situation so she did have to give Amy credit for being as brave as she had been up to this point. All of a sudden, Belle could hear someone shushing Amy. Amy didn't take too kindly to this, "Did you just shush me? Did you just shush me?" There was a split second of silence and then Amy started saying, "No, no, no. No, don't do that. No gas. No gas!"