ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 6

Warning: Cursing, more cursing, slight blood, angst, obsession, fighting, Actions, also except some ENG errors!

If you don't like long chapters, yada yada, as this chapter contains 5000+ words, then don't read them.

Happy reading!

Oh, yeah happy 200 reads! 

_____

"So whose the new customer, I just saw walk in, into Blitz's office?" You ask while sipping some coffee that Millie made.

After a week again working as an assistant for blitz next to Loona, here you are talking to Moxxie, who was busy making himself some coffee as he supposes coffee was given away by his lovely wife to you.

Moxxie doesn't mind as his wife is very kind towards those she likes, and sometimes it's better to have someone, at least in this job, that can do their actual fucking work, like he and his wife.

Unlike the spoiled, bratty teenager who was at the front desk doing what she usually did, and the boss who always put the money they earned on the usual shitting ads that nobody watches, except for Blitz's wife.

Even though he hates that his wife always agrees with Blitz's fucking opinion, now that his coffee was given by the new assistant, he doesn't mind as long as one can do the job well.

At first, he thought that this pretty IMP teenager in front of him was the same as Loona, as you showed him the first time how you acted like Loona herself, but he was surprised when you came up to him and apologized.

And all his life, I mean, all his fucking life, no one, I mean! No one apologizes to him, not even Blitz, who keeps saying nonsense, and Loona, who almost always directs them to the wrong target.

'Good thing it was the right target...' Moxxie thought, finishing the coffee.

"Oh, that? Yeah, she's a new client. " He was about to continue, but his wife beat him to it.

"Oh! I know who she is!! I heard back then that she's been the kindest all her life, but" Millie then glanced at Moxxie, and a sad smile was on her face.

"Her husband cheated on her, and because it was too much, she killed him and his mistress... but the thing is, the mistress didn't die."

Moxxie then patted his wife's back, reassuring her that he would never do that to Millie.

"You know I love you, right?" Moxxie said, grabbing Millie's face and cooing her up.

"Of course, Moxx, and I love you as well~!" They almost make out in front of you, but good thing you interfered, because that made them immediately look at you.

"Oh~ that's so sweet~ I fucking almost choked on my coffee seeing you two lovebirds making out in front of me. You can use my bag to make out. You two can fit there~" "You said," sipping the coffee and walking away from them.

Moxxie was about to ask, "Why do you have a bag that can fit two adult IMP? But Millie only tags him along, following you, giggling on the way.

But before they took their seats, Millie whispered something to him that made him shiver. "Let's get the work done. I have a surprise for you at home, be ready~"

"O-okay sweety~"

Inside Blitz's office, an IMP that is younger than Blitz or you was walking back and forth blowing some cigarettes and blurting all about her asshole husband and the whore of a mistress of his.