Caught

Third Person POV:

It was just a typical day with the turtles, everyday doings.. Zoid was now their ally/friend.

“Guys! It’s time for patrol! Go get ready!” Leo shouted.

All of them agreed, with Mikey and Raph.

“Hah- hahah! Raph s-stop! Hahahah!” Mikey was getting tickled by Raph.

Zoid then came out of Mikey’s mind.

“Zoid! Yer’ back already? It’s like only been like 2 hours.” Raph stopped tickling Mikey.

“Meh! In our dimension time flies faster! Just like in Dimension X, in my timeline it was like 2 days!” Zoid replied, then looked at Mikey. “What on earth happened while I was gone?” Zoid added.

“It was payback last time.” Raph replied.

“GUYS!! COME ON ALREADY!”

“YEAH WE’RE WAITIN’!”

“Oh, looks like it’s patrol time! Now shoo you reptiles!” Zoid shoos them.

The two brothers followed Leo and Donnie.

It was a breezy cold night, dashing through the air~ the wind blowing~ a floating Kraang spaceship- A KRAANG SPACESHIP?!

“Guys! Look up there!” Donnie pointed at the Kraang spaceship.

“A Kraangship?” Leo said.

“In ta’ middle of nowhere?” Raph added.

“Thanks for pointing it out Raphael.” Zoid responded.

“Oh shut it!” Raph shouted.

“Hey! What’s Shredder’s doin-” Mikey was cut off because Raph put a hand to Mikey’s mouth.

“Shh! Shredder’s here!” Raph whispered then Mikey removed Raph’s hand from his mouth.

“That’s what I said!” Mikey whispered yelled.

“Shut it you two!” Zoid whispered yelled.

“SHH!” Leo whispered scold them. “Shredder’s... Talking to the Kraang..?” Leo added.

“Oh nice, two of our greatest enemy teamed up against us.” Raph sarcastically whispered.

“We can’t be too sure yet!” Leo whispered.

Unfortunately Shredder did team up with the Kraang, imagine teaming up with an alien who’s 100x smarter than you just to destroy 4 reptiles that know martial arts?

“Uhh..” Leo was embarrassed.

“See? What’d I say?” Raph whispered.

Zoid and the turtles were discussing of a plan, meanwhile Mikey was in his own little world, they didn’t notice that the Kraangship landed on the building.. A Kraangdroid snuck up on Mikey.

“Okay guys, you know the plan now! Now quick befor-”

An agonizing scream cut Leo off.

“MIKEY!” Raph turned around.

“MICHELANGELO!” Zoid hurriedly tried to get Mikey but realized he can only interact with his friends.

“MMH- MHM-” Mikey’s muffled speeches, a Kraangdroid put a mask that won’t allow him to talk and tried to reach for his nunchucks but weren’t there.

“NO NO NO! MIKEY!” Donnie shouted and tried to run faster.

“LEO!” Raph tried to make Leo think of a plan.

“DONNIE BEHIND Y- MMPH!” Mikey got to let the Kraangdroid’s mask off of his mouth for only a few seconds before the Kraangdroid put it back on tightlier than the last time.

Donnie then listened to Mikey and turned around, a Kraangdroid’s blast nearly shot him but thanks to Mikey he dodged it.

The Kraangdroids successfully kidnapped Mikey and went inside the Kraangship. (HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO WRITE KRAANG)

“NOO!” Zoid screamed.

“C’MON GUYS! WE STILL CAN GO AFTER TH-.... ” Leo cut himself off as the spaceship disappeared into thin air.

Raph grunted then finished the Kraangdroid that Donnie was fighting alone.

“Donatello, can you track him?” Zoid asked.

Donnie was about to answer yes but found Mikey’s T-Phone.

“Not without his T-Phone..” Donnie sighed worriedly, the others turned to horror and had lost their baby brother again..

With Mikey.

“LET ME GO YOU SPACE JUNKS!!” Mikey was trying to escape the Kraangdroid’s grip, he scanned the place and realized in was the Shredder’s...

“Oh no..” Mikey was thrown near Shredder.

“We Kraang have recruited a new recruit that will be useful for the recruit team.” Kraangdroid 1 pointed out.

“Hmm... Interesting, brainworm the turtle. Make sure he doesn’t escape!” Shredder shouted with venom-like voice.

“Affirmative.” Kraangdroid 2 confirmed.

“This isn’t good dude! THIS IS SO NOT GOOD!” Mikey said as he was getting dragged by Kraangdroids.

Will Mikey get saved in time?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI EVERYONE SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LATELY I JUST HAVE REALLY LOW MOTIVATION!!

Words: 685

Cya my pizzapuffs! 🍕