What The Hell Am I Supposed To Name This Chapter

The duo raced.

“Try and catch up Karai!” Mikey sped up.

“Oh I will!” Karai also sped up.

The race went on until they reached the Shredder, and they did a few minutes later.

“I’m 1st.” Mikey grinned.

“C’mon, you clearly saw I was.” -Karai.

“Took you long enough.” Zefra entered the convo, is she boutta confess???

“Hey there Zefra.” Mikey waved and smiled.

Zefra blushed at Mikey’s smile until it faded when Karai spoke.

Karai rolled her eyes. “Hey.” Karai said with an annoyed tone.

Zefra muffled something under her breath. “Are you not happy to see me, Karai?” Zefra teased.

“You bet.” Karai gave a glare and was approaching Zefra until.

“Woah woah woah! I felt like I missed a whole book, why are you guys fighting?” Mikey tried breaking the fight.

“Well, she and I had a little talk.” -Karai.

“I have a name, be grateful I called you by your name.” Zefra growled.

“Dude, I said stop!” Mikey got in the middle of them.

“Tell that in front of the trashtalker’s face!” Zefra shouted.

The fight was still ongoing, Shredder entered and everything went silent.

“Hey.. Shredz.. H-” Mikey was cut off.

“What is going on in here?” Shredder said with a cold tone, how many times do I have to say that????

“Nothing much going on, father.” -Karai.

“Y-yeah!” -Mikey.

“Whatever, I’m gonna take for a walk to refresh my mind.” -Zefra.

“Tch, or refresh your brain due to stupidity.” Karai said under her breath.

Zefra growled. “I heard that.” -Zefra.

“Wait! Zefra, can I join?” Asked Mikey.

Zefra’s face immediately turned blue to red but shook it off.

“Y-yeah, do whatever you want Michel.” Zefra accepted.

“But didn’t you just started a fight half an hour earlier?” -Karai.

“I just want to have a talk with Zefra.” -Mikey.

Zefra was blushing. “A-about what?” Zefra asked.

“I wanna know more about you.”

With the turtle

Leo was pacing back and forth, the lair was extremely quiet.

“Done!”

Leo and Raph immediately rushed to the lab.

“We finally did it! I can finally be able to communicate with Zoid!” -Donnie.

“Bad news is that it only has a limited time of communicating, it is not tested yet.” -Rockwell.

“Well at least we can communicate them.” April spoke.

“Wait wait wait! This doesn’t even make sense! How are we supposed ta’ communicate with them?! What? It’ll magically signalled Zoid that Mikey is brainwormed?!” -Raph.

“Yes actually, that’s why we need the Kraang parts for it.” Donnie replied sarcastically.

...

“Okay, this doesn’t make sense just like with the other turtles we met!” -Raph.

“Raphael, you met other turtles?” Asked Slash.

“Long story buddy.” -Raph.

“Very.. long.. story..” -Leo.

“Enough with the tomfoolery! Right now, Mikey is in the hands of Oroku Saki.” Master Splinter scolded, it was unusual for the rat to call Mikey by his nickname or any of them actually.

“Splinter is right, we need to save Mikey!” -April.

“April is right, we’re just wasting time! I’ll try and-” Donnie was cut off when he accidentally pushed the button on the uhh.. blaster thingy??

Bezel came out like smoke, not noticing he was visible.

“Zoid!” Leo waved to get his attention on Zoid.

Zoid turned around. “Guys!” He was shocked to see them. “How did you..” -Zoid.

“Is this what Michelangelo was talking about?” Asked Leatherhead, still feeling down about Mikey.

“Yup.” -Raph.

Leo explained what happened to Mikey and needed Zoid’s help deeply. Zoid agreed on helping and was devastated to hear that his friend was controlled.

CLIFFHANGER BITCHES!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY GUYS FOR LEAVING!! HERE’S CHAPTER 6 IDFK IF IT ACTUALLY IS

Words: 617

GOOD TO BE BACK MY PIZZAPUFFS!