Control

*SOME DIALOGUES ARE MATURED! IF THEY ARE I’LL GIVE A WARNING!*

The Kraang brought Mikey to the fly; Dexter Stockboy.

“Oh itzzzzz thozzzeeee robot jelliezzzzzz..” Stockman responded then looked at the turtle. “The turtle? You have caught it? Zz..?” He added then flew to the turtle.

“Hey! Lemme go-” Mikey was cut off.

“Let me finizzhhh it- zz.. For you! Itzzz Baxter Zz-Stockman..” Baxter finished it for him.

Mikey tilted his head in confusion.

“I thought it was Dexter Stockboy?” Mikey asked.

“WHY YOU-” Dexte- I mean Baxter was cut off.

“The Shredder have decided to brainworm the one who calls himself the turtle.” Kraangdroid 1 spoke.

“Brainworm?! Letzzz zee..” The fly flew to the brainworm tank and found none left!

“Uhh oh.. Zzz..” The fly was terrified of how to tell Shredder about this.

“Tell the Zhredder there izzz no more Brainwormzz!! Zz.” Baxter shouted at the Kraang.

Mikey bursted into laughter.

“HAH! NO MORE BRAINWORMS! I guess it’s over for you Dexter Flyman! How are you gon’ tell Shredder about this?” Mikey grinned in victory.

The fly was a tea kettle until the Kraang responded.

“But who will guard the one known as turtle?” Kraangdroid 2 asked.

“Zzzefra will.” The fly answered.

“Safra? Who’s Safra?” Mikey asked then a cold voice answered.

“It’s Zefra.” Zefra finally showed herself, dramatic entrance intensifies whoop.

“Woah..” Mikey felt chills up in his spine.

“So.. This is the turtle you told me about, Baxter?” Zefra said while walking to Dexter.

“Yezzz... There are 4 of them!! They are brotherzzz...” Baxter confirmed.

“Pleasure to meet you turtle.” Zefra said and lifted Mikey’s chin. “You must be Michelangelo! The orange one.” Zefra added, Mikey nodded gently. “I am Zefra, a snake Jytz and I.. Will be the one who’s guarding you until these pests.. Gets a brainworm.” Zefra introduced herself.

Mikey then gulped.

“Hmm.. Cuff him until you reach the dungeon, fly.” Zefra ordered Baxter.

“I am not your zzzervant! But fine.” Baxter obeyed, mainly because Zefra was stronger than him and scared of her.

Baxter cuffed Mikey then took him to the dungeon and Zefra was following them behind, once they got there Baxter kicked him really hard to the cell.

“OW!” Mikey hissed in pain.

“You dezzerve pain.. Zz.” The fly left and Zefra entered.

*NEXT DIALOGUE MAY BE DISTURBING OR DISGUSTING!! WARNING.*

“If you do anything stupid I’ll chop off your body parts and make you turtle soup, I’ll feed you to your brothers if I can.” Zefra said with venom in her voice.

“That’s gross!” Mikey had the bravery to say it.

“Exactly.” Zefra replied. “So tell me turtle, WHY DID YOU DESTROY MY HOME?!” Zefra pulled out a sword inside the cell near to Mikey’s neck and Mikey put up his hands in air in like a ‘calm down!’ signal.