New Feelings?

I DECIDED THAT IN THIS BOOK, MIKEY GETS A PARTNER SO SOME STUFF MIGHT BE CRINGIES.
.
.
.

The turtles were still chasing Mikey.

“MIKEY!” Donnie shouted.

“I DON’T WANNA LOSE ’IM AGAIN!” -Raph.

“GOSH I SHOULD’VE LISTENED TO MIKEY! I SHOULDN’T HAVE GOTTEN US ON PATROL!” Leo was blaming himself, unlikely of him. (Not included scene where Mikey insisted going on patrol but Leo refused and forced Mikey to go with them.)

“HEY HEY HEY! IF WE KEEP BLAMING OURSELVES WE WON’T BE ABLE TO FIND MICHEL!” Donnie tried calming him down and called Mikey his full name. (Michelangelo)

“Y-YEAH.. Donnie is right!” Leo agreed with Donnie.

Meanwhile Mikey was watching from afar, laughing inside. He then left.

“Donnie, any ideas?” Leo tried cluing Donnie.

“Well.. I- uhh..” Donnie was thinking. “Well we do know where he went.. Shredder’s place..” -Donnie.

“Right, we need extra backup but right now April and Casey are recovering and Zoid’s... Wait, WE CAN CALL ZOID!” a light bulb popped up ontop of Leo’s head.

“But how? He’s prolly stuck inside of Mike’s mind.” Asked Raph.

“Maybe the masters can do something about it?” -Leo.

“I mean that’s possible.. Or I could get Dr. Rockwell for extra help? Maybe the Mutanimals would want to help since we’re dealing with Shredder and the Kraang.” Donnie being Einstein.

“Tey’d still wanna ‘elp if it wasn’t big offa deal.” -Raph.

“Well how bout’ your idea?” Donnie said sarcastically.

“Okay how about we chop off some dic-” Raph almost cussed.

“Okay! Okay Raph, enough! We’ll go with Donnie’s plan and please try to be more kid friendly Raphael.” Leo cut Raph off before he got to swear and broke the fight. “Raph, get the Mutanimals and Donnie, work with Rockwell the time they get here.” Leo said the plan.

Raph nodded.“Anything for my lil’ bro.” Raph said then ran off to go get the Mighty Mutanimals.

“I’ll start on it right now.” -Donnie.

Leo and Donnie ran back to the lair, Leo stayed incase Donnie needed help and Rockwell wasn’t there yet.

With Mikey.

“Sensei, I am here.” Mikey says as he sneakily enters the Shredder’s place as a flex.

“Finally.” Shredder said with a cold tone as always.

“Welcome back master- I MEAN, Michelangelo.” -Zefra.

“What did the one known as turtle fi-”

Zefra groaned and punched the Kraangdroid’s head. “SHUT UP! Use proper English, in fact you’re brains after all.” Zefra shouted.

“So, what happened out there?” Asked Shredder.

“Kraang did not get to finis-”

“Yes! Now shut up! They’re talking before I do it to you too.” Zefra shouted at Kraangdroid 2.

Mikey rolled his eyes. “Well, my so-called brothers wanted to free me.” Mikey answered.

“They’ll be heading to you now..” -Shredder.

“Uh, well duh.. They caught me but I got away.” -Mikey.

“I can make you as bait.” -Shredder.

“Hurts a lil’ to get called ‘bait’ but alright.” Mikey confirmed.

“Good luck being bait, turtle.” Zefra teased Mikey.

Mikey pushed away Zefra. ”Oh shut up!” -Mikey. “So what’s the plan bossman?” Mikey asked.

“Ambush, we gather everyone hiding in the shadows. While you lead them in *****” -Shredder.

“Alrighty Shred-Head.” Mikey confirmed.

“Do NOT call me that turtle! Or your life ends.” Shredder shouted, Mikey and Zefra jumped.

“Geez, yeah sorry Shredder.” Mikey leaned in to Zefra, she blushed a lil’ (OF EMBARRASSMENT AND IYKYK) “Who in the shell would kill somebody for insulting them?” Mikey whispered and laughed.

“Y-yeah.. Haha..” Zefra blushed harder and was hiding her face.

“Oh and also, before I went out on the surface they said that they’ll help something something get out of my mind, couldn’t hear it good but they needed the Mighty Mutanimals’ help for that.” -Mikey.

Zefra looked confused. “Mighty Mutanimals? Who’s that?” Zefra asked.

“It’s a them, it’s a rip-off team of me and my brothers but this time it’s different mutated animals. Like a Tortoise, Monkey, Pigeon, Gecko or was it like a Salamander? This one isn’t an animal though, just a mutant me and my brother accidentally mutated called Muck Man, just a gooey trash mutated guy that was once human.” Mikey explained and Zefra got it.

“Thanks for the uhh.. Explanation.” Zefra thanked him.

“No hay problema serpiente (No problem snake)!” Mikey only knew a bit of Spanish and winked at her, even though he was brainwormed he still had some of his humor, he was never serious without forcing it.

Zefra blushed a little, she knew it meant ‘No problem snake’ because she knows Spanish.

“Anyways, I better get going I have brothers to spy on.” -Mikey.

“Oh alright, h-have fun!” -Zefra.

Mikey jumped up and exited on the window to flex, again. (Why is he such a flexer???) And also because its the fastest way to exit.

Mikey was jumping building-to-building, feeling the breezy air and cold night, he wanted to stay up here but he has business with his brothers, all fun until he saw something red in the corner of his eyes.

He paused and turned to see where the red tint was and saw his 2nd oldest brother, Raphael the one and only.

“Shredder told me I can do anything as long as I’m still spying so this’ll be fun.” Miket smirked. (Not included scene where Shredder told him that, it also means beating Raph up.)

He found that Raph wasn’t alone and was with the Mutanimals, good for him and bad for them. He cracked his knuckles to get ready to fight.

“People always say that bullies get what they deserve, which is payback.” -Mikey.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT IS OUT!!

Words: 946

Cya my pizzapuffs! 🍕