02.

Justin Bieber

Aye, it's the most beautiful time of the year,
Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer
I should be playing in the winter snow,
But Ima be under the mistletoe.

I don't wanna miss out on the holiday
But I can't stop staring at your face,
I should be playing in the winter snow,
But Ima be under the mistletoe.

With you, shawty with you,
With you, under the mistletoe, yeah.

"Stop the music, I can't do this"

"Justin, what's wrong?" Scooter asked into the microphone behind the glass door. I sighed in frustration and took off the headphones, I have been wearing and set them down on a stool.

I have been working on my Christmas album for the past two months, and now it was time to this one last song to complete it but, for some reason I couldn't do it. And I knew that reason.

Valerie King

Scooter knew everything, everyone knew everything. Except my Beliebers. I know not telling them was basically lying but, I didn't want them to hate Selena or get angry at me. I have to say that out of everyone that was disappointed, my mom was the most. I haven't talked to my mom ever since I told her everything. The lies, cheating, Selena, Valerie, and what had happened that night. My mom wouldn't even look at me, let alone speak to me every time I started up a conversation. It was like she was there, but she wasn't.

"Dude, I'm just tired we have been here since eight, it's twelve. Can we finish tomorrow?"  I lied and walked out of the booth.

When really I was thinking about how the song reminded me so much of Valerie. Just saying her name, broke my heart. I sat down on one of the soft leather couches putting my hands on my face. 

"Okay, guys I guess that's a wrap for today." Scooter said as they walked out the door one by one, I made sure all of them left before I started crying.

-

I sighed as I pulled into my condo and saw Selena standing outside, arms crossed and looking very pissed off. I rolled my eyes not wanting to deal with her and got out of the car. It was like this almost every week. We would be fine one day and than the next day all hell broke lose. It's gotten to the point where sometimes I didn't even want to come home.  But, I still loved her.

"Where the hell have you been? Do you know what time it is Justin Drew Bieber!"

I slowly walked pass her and into the condo "Studio."  I mumbled and took of my shoes, while she slammed the door so loud it looked like it could break.

"Don't give me that bullshit, that was what you said to Valerie, when really you went out cheating." That's when I got really pissed off. I was out of control I grabbed Selena by the shoulders, my nails sinking into her flawless skin deep and I looked into her eyes with anger, and she looked into mine with fear.

"How many times do we have to do this? I'm so sick of it Selena! Call Scooter up and ask him where I was, if you don't believe me!" I shouted into her face, I hated it when the person you loved made you so upset sometimes, but I shouldn't be the one to judge since I did the same to Valerie.  I punched the door behind her as she screamed pushing away. I pulled my hand out from the other side and looked at my bloody hand, the pain was unbelievable but I liked it. 

I looked at Selena who still seemed to be frightened of me. "Justin, I am sorry okay? I didn't mean to make you upset. I just don't want to get hurt."

I watched as she came over and hugged my tight, I didn't hug her back for awhile, and than I put my arms around her wishing she was Kendall.

"I'm sorry too.... about everything." I said.

But, it wasn't for Selena

it was for Valerie.

You can tell by this chapter and the song he sang how long ago this book was written. yikes lmao. still a good book regardless.