05.

Justin Bieber

I got out of my batman car with Kenny by my side. Paparazzi were surrounding me, as Kenny tried to push them away. I was still in my clothes from last night, I kept my head down in shame thinking back that I had slept with my ex-girlfriends best friend in the whole entire world. Well I wouldn't really call her 'best friend' because she came on to me, when I was drunk.

"Justin, is it true that you cheated on Valerie with Selena?"

Yes, I thought.

"Are you the father of Mariah Yeaters child?" another one shouted. I shook my head annoyed with all these rumors that I have been going on with me. I walked into the building where the auditions where going to be held. I was one of the judges that were going to pick the perfect girl for the "Under the Mistletoe" music video. Scooter and Kenny were the other judges.

They knew what I liked in girls.I than heard a bunch of screams from the side of me, there must have been at least thirty girls there to sign up. I gave them my winning Bieber smile as they corrupted in fan girling. While walking past them, I noticed two girls arguing over me.

"Bitch, he is picking me!" a cute redhead with high cheek bones said to a girl with a bunch of piercings and tattoos on her face... yikes.

"He is my husband, and my future baby daddy." said the pierced and tatted girl.

I shook my head, even though I wanted a chick fight to go down I though it was stupid that it was over me. I didn't like watching girls fight for irrelevant reasons. "Ladies, ladies there is enough Bieber to go around for everyone, calm down now." They stopped fighting and looked at me. I put on my cocky smile that made the girls melt inside.

I was about to charm them a little more but, someone yanked my arm back and pulled me to the judges table. "Where the hell were you? almost over two hours late?! We have been waiting for you!" Scooter shouted. I rolled my eyes at this, I swear sometimes he acted as if he was my mother instead of my manger.

"I had things to do."

Scooter just scoffed, "More important than your job and fans? What the hell is wrong with you, you know ever since you lost Valerie you have been acting like an ass." Now I was getting pissed. How dare he say something like that.

"Don't ever say that again." I glared at him with fire burning eyes. I needed to punch something.

Scooter just sighed and shook his head, "Whatever, let's just get this thing over with." He went to sit in his chair, Kenny was already there. I closed my eyes and breathed out hard. I than untangled my closed fist and went to go sit with them in the middle.

Valerie King

I walked with grace out of my dressing room, Steven by my side looks fabulous has ever. We were already ten minutes late to the auditions but we didn't really give a fuck. It was always good to be fashionable late. Butterflys began to form in my stomach with each step I took as we were getting closer to the main entrance door.

"You ready for this Aaliyah?" Steve looked at me and winked. If he wanted me to be completely honest, the answer was no. I was not ready for this. Not ready to see his face again. I though it would be easy, that I would get over Justin. But, it's been nine months almost a year. How long was it going to be until I was completely over him? Was I ever going to get over him? These questions came into my head as we reached the main entrance.

I looked at Steve "Yeah, i'm ready." my voice croaked when I said that, which meant that Steve knew I was lying. I was actually never good at lying to people. That's why I'm so honest all the time.

Steve could sense my nervousness and began rubbing my back. I was thankful to have him as a friend. "Gurl, you are ready for this, you may not know it yet though. Stick with the plan, I have your back if anything goes wrong." He grinned widely at me showing his perfect straight white teeth. I smiled warmly back at him.

"Thank you, Steve for being here for me when Aria couldn't."

"Well uh you know how I do" he said and popped his collar. I laughed and hugged him. He was such an amazing person to have. Steve than let go and began to fake wipe his tears "Now, before I get all emotional we are going to walk in there like we own the damn place, cause we're sexy and we know it." I didn't expect him to be serious, but I was wrong.

Once the door slammed from when we walked in everyone stopped to look at us. They were wondering on who would come this late to a Justin Bieber audition? they probably though I was insane. There looked to be almost sixty girls there all waiting in line to be called. Steve gave some of the girls with hatred looks, the duck face.

I didn't walk any closer. I didn't move at all once I saw the judges table. On the right, there was Kenny on the left there was Scooter and in the middle there he was. looking straight at me with a gleam in his eyes.

At that moment everything seemed to stop

My nervousness

My breathing

My heart