001

°Daddy stuck around but he wasn't present, cheated on your mom but she never left him°

You hugged your knees as the melodic music in your ears made the sounds of your surroundings go numb.

Tears brimmed and threatened to fall.

Sadly the music came to an end which caused it to pause and made you hear the noises coming from downstairs.

You heard your mother's cries, he was beating her. Again.

Your father, he was a businessman, a successful one. He often hit your mother even when she made little mistakes.

Today she accidentally knocked over the wine glass at his party, and he got so angry about that. He was beating her.

Your mother never said a thing. She was in love with him. Very much in love. So much that she was blinded by him.

You quickly reset your playlist again, filled with mindfulness meditation, songs that hit home.

>>>>>>>>

You didn't know when you fell asleep but as you woke up you saw your mother on your bed she was sleeping, distressed.

You saw scars and bruises on her face, which hid her beauty. You sighed. Got ready and went to your school.

>>>>>>>>>

"Hey!" Your best friend came running towards your locker. Kim jae-nie the first person who talked to you in the school.

She was no less then you. Her father is a great business man, in fact, you father's business partner. The difference was, he and him.

"Hey, what's gotten you so excited?" You said noticing her smiling face. "Hm?"

"Well, I met this guy on tinder! He's really sweet tho!" You sighed closing your locker and turning towards her.

"How many times should I tell you not trust these guys on whatever apps?"

"Come on old chick! Be happy that he isn't some old fuck." She rolled her eyes as you raised your eyebrows.

"How the hell do you know that?"

"Maybe I might have met him and also kissed him?" She stated giggling nervously. Your jaw fell open.

What. The. Fuck. Eh.

"Spill. Now."

>>>>>>>>

"So this is how I met my soon-to-be husband! And yeah you're gonna meet him today!"

"W-what? Wait- i- no way!" "Um, that wasn't a question little girl."

You sighed knowing she wasn't the one to listen or well you were too lazy to argue.

"Fine"

>>>>>>>>>>

"Breath in, breath out. Breath in, breath out.

You were standing right outside the restaurant where you guys were meeting her boyfriend.

"Y/n! Here!" You say jae-nie waving at you from the corner of the glass.

You walked in by the door trying your best to not stumble because the black dress wasn't helping at all.

How you wished humans were capable of living naked.

As you sat with them. Not before forgetting to bow.

"So, Y/N this is lane, lane this is Y/N!"

Not gonna lie he was handsome, black hair that reached his brows, slightly tinted lips, one ear pierced with an oxide earring.

He wore pale brown sweater which showed his clivage with white pants.

Damn so he really wasn't an old fuck.

>>>>>>>>

"Excuse me." You said before heading to the washroom.

After doing your business you started washing your hands as you saw the lane guy walking in with a sly smile and locking the door.

"What the fuck, get out this is girl's room."

"Come on a little fun won't hurt right baby?"

He said as he walked towards you before wrapping his arms around your waist.

"W-what are you doing? L-leave."

"Sh nobody's here let me do my job." He said as he took of the straps of your dress his hands touching down your shoulder, looking at you with lust in his eyes. You screamed and ran off inside a stall after kicking him in the tiny area.

"Come out! I wanna know who is that lucky guy that saw you nude." You heard that door slam open of the washroom.

"I think a fucking doctor bitch!" You heard jae-ni scream.

Another slam.

"What the hell is going on in here?!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pfftttt. I actually wrote a little bit not so harsh scene as this is only the first chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed!

Words:1.1k