004

°Nobody cried, nobody even noticed°

"No! Leave me alone! Da-"

A gasp escaped from you as your eyes snap open, covered in a cold sweat, shaking, heart pounding, looking around the room suspicious and paranoid that the horror may have followed you here, you get up cautiously, shivering and rub your head and eyes and tries to fully awaken yourself.

You stumble to the bathroom, and take a look in the mirror slowly, cautiously, as if not sure of what you'll see.

The sun shines bright through the window, washing away the vestiges of the horror, leaving you relieved to return to your mundane existence. 

You start brushing your teeth, thinking about how traumatized you are going to feel the whole day because of this.

>>>>>>>

You went downstairs only to see your mother talking with someone and laughing Sophisticatedly. "Hey mom!" You said reaching the third last step only to see the jungkook guy.

Your eyes widen and that cause your ass to fall down the stairs spraining your leg in the process.

So relieved that the floor didn't break by me falling.

You shrieked and a groan left your mouth as your mother and the jungkook guy came running towards you.

"Honey! Are you okay?" Your mother voiced out kneeling down to your level as jungkook did the same his eyes full of concern. "My leg h-hurts."

You felt a hand on leg as you heard him tsk. " It seems like you sprained your leg little one." He said checking your leg.

"I'll call your school and tell them you're on a leave today."

How I love staying at home.

"But mom-" You intented to protest but got cut off by by jungkook. "She's right you should rest and what if the pain gets worse in school? She's not even gonna be here."

Huh?

"What do you mean?" You looked at your mother as she sighed. "Baby we're I mean your dad had an urgent meeting overseas and I had no choice but to leave you for a little while."

Wow.

"Don't worry but! He's going to stay with you here till we're gone."

No wait what.

"What! Mom wait- I can take care of my self!" You said as you tried to stand but ended up falling back. "Sure you can." She said sighing as she continued her talk.

"I did this for your own good plus today was the last day of your school so you can stay at home. You need a babysitter hon. " You sighed glancing at the man who was now talking on his phone.

"Fine. Just for you tho." You said as she squealed and hugged you aware of your injury.

This is going to be a long vacation.

-------------------------------------------------------

Would you want to spend a day with The Jeon Jungkook? Cause I do.