009

°I gave a second chance to cupid°

"You're in trouble."

You shuddered thinking what was in the store for you as you were yanked in the car between taehyung and jimin.

A snort escaped from your drunken state as you heard the car start.

"VrroM vRooM rIde iT bAbY!" You, said laughing as you gazed at both of your sides. A gasp escaped seeing the moon gods. That's what you thought.

"Did you guys come to save me from the hideous monsters out there?" You said giggling as you poked taehyung's  cheek earning a groan.

"There are no such things be still." He said tightening his hold on your arm. You huffed facing jimin poking his cheeks now.

"Of course there are. Humans." You laughed at your own jokes as he hissed completely pissed.

"Damn it women. I am skinning you alive jeon." He gritted out groaning at another poke.

>>>>>>>>>

"I save di-" you heard the car stop indicating you reached the destination.

"Be still!" Jungkook said as he walked behind the two struggling guys holding you.

You laughed swaying yourself as you raised your torso swinging your legs up in the air as taehyung and jimin feel on the ground grunting.

Twirling around. You felt a tight grip on your arm and crashing your head in their chest. Jungkook threw you over his shoulder and took you inside ignore your struggle to get down.

>>>>>>

{Jungkook's pov}

The way she made me worry for her was unbelievable after what happened last time i didn't know I like somebody this much.

It was like there was something in her that wanted me to take care of her.

How she proved that she indeed needed somebody to take care of her at restaurant that day. How she got mad at me for doing silly things it was adorable. She is adorable.

Snapping out of my thoughts I took her into my room as taehyung and jimin hyung went in there's.

I sighed sitting her on her chair and giving her a glass of lemonade so that she could come to her senses.

"Dont leave a drop. Drink it all." I said gaining a nod as she finished it and groaned. I sat in front of her giving a look to tell how clearly upset I was.

I took my suit off and unbuttoned my buttons of the shirt. Sighing I took her little hands in my hand and started talking. "Why di-" Until I felt her head fell on my shoulder.

A groan left my mouth as I reached to grab her shoulders but instead I heard sniffing sounds and wetness on my shoulders. Was she crying?

Yeah no shit.

"Y/N? Love? Are you okay?" In asked my hand slowly making it's way to pat her head. She sniffled pulling away.

"I'm not okay jeon. I-i'm not. I need help jeon. Please I'm not doing okay at all. Help me.

Damn what?

-------------------------------------------------------
Here we come to an end of this chapter! Please feel free to comment!

Hope you enjoyed! ♡