1. Moving

A large black lemusine comes to town S. Its windows are darkened, so you can't see the sad face of the boy who sits inside in the back seats.
- I know you're upset about this sudden move, but baby, I'm sure you'll love this town, and you'll quickly be able to make lots of new friends at the new school, you've always made it so easy," - mom said affectionately.
   Her son didn't say anything all the way, just kept looking out the window with a droopy face.
- Yeah, you're right, Mom, I'm sure it will be, but... I miss my old friends. -answered he in an almost monotone voice.
Mother: *didn't say anything and after this phrase she just hugged him tightly*
Son: *hugs back tightly*
Mom: *saying while hugging* don't worry Bosey, you'll see them again.
Bose: When ???
Mom: Then when the vacations come around, you can go visit them for a few weeks.
Bose: just the summer vacations?
Mom: no, any, son)
Bose: okay, thanks mom)
Mom: you're welcome, Bosey, I hope you won't miss them forever. I know exactly how you feel right now. When I was little, my family moved to another city five times.
Bose: Five times?! Why didn't you ever tell me about it? It must have been very hard for you to relive it each time? We're not going to move that many times, are we?(
Mom: of course we won't, baby, and I didn't tell you about it, because I don't like to remember it... Yeah, you're right, every moving was like the first... even the fifth one was like the first one in terms of pain and regret that nothing can come back... I hope you never have to experience this again.
Bose: *Stroking her back while hugging her, he said* Don't worry, I think everything will be okay, even if it happens again, I won't be sad anymore, because I will always know that no matter how many times it happens again, no matter how many friends I have to change - I still won't have to change you, because you will always be there.
Mom: ohhh *couldn't do anything because of affection and started stroking his head while hugging*
Bose(m): It's good that at least won't have to change her, like Dad...
{ (m): - it's mentally }
   After they finished hugging, the boy continued to look out the window, but with a different, more joyful and hopeful expression.
   When they reached their big new estate, they more could see from afar just how big it was. There were several large and small houses on the property.
Bose: we won't be living alone?
Mom: No, we are alone, honey
Bose: But then why are there so many houses here? It's even more than before (it used to be 3)
Mom: Ahh I don't know why, this time he went a little overboard, but that's okay, at least you can live in a new house every day ahahah
Bose: ahah and every day on a new floor (there were 2-5 story houses).
   After this strange and rich joke, they got out of the limousine, opened the gate, and entered the manor house. Their driver got out, too, and began carrying luggage from the car to the house.
Mom: Wow! How spacious, beautiful and cozy in the yard, I think inside the house will be even better^-^
Bose: Yeah , I don't doubt it)
(m): If she's happy, then I'm happy, *he thought and made a happy face* I don't know why I acted like that in the car, usually I didn't show my sad emotions so easily in front of others, especially her, but... I couldn't help it this time. But it's okay, I won't let myself make such a sad face in front of her again, and no matter what happens, in the new city I will behave the way I did before, and this time in the car was the first and the last!
   Mother Bose's decided to enter one of the biggest houses here - it was a beautiful, wide, two-story mahogany house.