First Friend

(A/N): I have nothing to say right now but here is the chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Girl:

"It's Your shooting Star, Your Diamond in The Rough, Hoshimachi Suisei!"

Suisei did her self intro holding two peace hand-sign near her face while she introduced herself

Sora: "K-Kyou Mo Kawaii?!"

Suisei: "Eh!?"

Sora has no idea why he just spoke out those words but it felt just right saying it but now when he said it causes Suisei face turn into a tomato.

Sora: "I-I'm sorry i-if it makes y-you uncomfortable, I'll take it back!?"

Sora quickly tries to apologies for his previous words, because he knew it was pretty weird for a male to call a girl cute as soon she was done with her introduction, when they only just met.

Suisei: "N-No there's nothing to a-apologize about b-but you're the first person to call me c-cute, except my sister and my parents."

Sora hearing what she just said can't help but feel bad for her. In someway or another he was the same as her.

The people in the Orphanage doesn't care about him and just shun him from them like he was a monster.

It was the like the world didn't like them both, except that she does has someone that she can turn too, while he has no one to hold on to.

He started to feel sad, and his face that went from the one of embarrassment to a sad one when he really realized how Alone he was.

Suisei seeing the change in his face and mood didn't know why he suddenly turn sad.

Suisei: "Hey are you alright?"

Sora: "Huh!... Yeah I'm alright! I'm doing just fine."

Sora quickly tried to smile to hide the pain he was feeling in himself. He didn't want her to worry about him. They only just met, and gave each other names just a moment ago.

Suisei seeing him smiling like it was no problem at all but just a moment ago she can see his face was one of sadness when looking at him. Suisei is of course concern about the boy.

Suisei: "Are you sure? ...You look sad just now."

Sora: "Y-Yeah I'm doing just fine what about it?"

Sora responded to her but he felt like he was gonna cry any moment. He's still a kid that can't control his emotion well.

Suisei: "You don't look fine to me."

Sora: "W-What do you m-mean? I-I'm d-doing just fine."

He was now starting to stutter with tears threatening to come out of his eyes, but he still hold on to his smile while holding himself back from crying but terribly.