Hangout

(A/N): I got Exams coming up so I'm gonna be very busy soon. Hope you enjoy this chapter! and you can play the song if you want when you get far into the chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suisei feeling like she got Bamboozled, Deceived, Tricked, and been Duped. She can feel her anger rising but she hold it in the form of:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Dummy."

**-----------------------------------------------------------------------**

~5 mins later~

Sora: "Come on I said I'm sorry."

Suisei: "Hmph!"

Sora: *Sigh...*

Sora sighed in defeat. He has been trying to cheer up Suisei from his little joke, whilst Hutao was watching in amusement on Sora multiple attempt at apologizing to the diamond in the rough.

Sora: "What would it take for you to forgive me? I'll do anything!"

Suisei hearing his proposal on doing anything for her she felt the anger in her subsided, just a bit.

Suisei: "Anything?"

Sora: "Anything!"

Suisei: "Then lets go to the Karaoke!"

Sora: "Huh?...What's a Ka-ra-oki?"

Suisei knowing that some stuff Sora doesn't even know of the norm couldn't help but feel bad for him and his situation at the Orphanage as that night still haunts her.

Hutao: "A Karaoke is a type of entertainment where people takes turn to sing a song into a microphone, usually singing to pop songs."

Suisei: "Yes what Hutao said."

Sora: "Oh so I just have to sing songs to you?"

Suisei: "Yes but I also want to sing to you so you can help me on what my voice is lacking and so I can make it better."

Hutao: "You want to get better at singing?"

Suisei: "Of course I'm trying to become an Idol when I grow up. It is my dream."