Helping a Friend

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): So I'm sorry for my inactiveness, I got sick, but now I'm currently well so here is a chapter that I hope will compensate the waiting you guys all done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sora:

"If I caught wind of you ratting out, and you're still bullying Suisei just know you're dead."

Haruno seeing the boy cold expressionless face, and the warning he gave her, she knew that he is very serious about what he said

So she not wanting to piss Sora off, unknowingly nodded her head, and from that day onward her pride as a proud Draconian took a blow like never before.

Sora releasing the breathe he was holding as a sigh of relief.

Sora: "That work way better than I expected."

Suisei: "What do you mean?"

Sora: "The whole thing of me having the recording of what happened...yeah I lied."

He said shrugging his shoulders while having a small smile with droplets of sweat dropping down his face.

When Suisei heard that Sora lied for her, and also made sure to add a little word for her to not be bullied anymore, made her happy that he is willing to go this far for her, while also being impressed by the change of his expression, like he was acting for a scene in a movie.

Sora: "And now that she is finally gone. I can finally release it."

Suisei: "Re-Release what?"

She was of course confused on what he meant when he said he is gonna release something.

Sora: "This! *Ahem!*...*Breathing in* ...aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suisei immediately covered her ears from the deafening scream coming from Sora, and she sees him writhing on the ground.

Sora: "HOLY COUNCIL THIS PAIN SUUUUCKS!!!!"

Suisei seeing the poor boy in pain wanted to help him to be relieve of the pain.

Suisei: "Don't worry Sora I'll go find someone to call the Ambulance!"

Sora: "W-Wait don't! I c-can take i-it!"

Suisei: "B-But you look like you're gonna c-cry!?"

Sora can't refute her worries, and words because right now he really wants to cry in pain, but he didn't, he doesn't want her to see him look so weak like before on the bridge.

Sora: "You get back in their tears!"

And for some magical reason the tears that was flowing down his face was sucked back into his eyes.