Ask Me Anything (Answers)

I'm glad that some of you actually asked my something. So here are my answers. If you guys wanna ask me something else then no problem you can ask I'll edit the chapters.

Ques.1)   If you get a chance to fulfill your one wish, what would that be?
Asked by renoir_vkim

Ans.)   Well there are many wishes I wanna fulfill but if you ask one then it would be I wanna be independent. I don't want to be dependent on anyone anyhow. I don't wanna give anyone a chance to say "you're here because of us" or "you cannot do anything without us". I wanna be independent so that I can live by my own and I've my freedom to do whatever I want to. I also wanna come to you guys and meet you. Then we'll party together~

Ques.2)  What food item can you eat all day and not get tired of?
Asked by taeheya

Ans.) Yellow rice/fried rice
It is my favourite like I can eat it all day all night.

Ques.3)   How did you meet kpop and how were you before and after meeting kpop?
Asked by KarunaK5

Ans.)   In 2021, January I used to take my online classes in my aunt's old phone and it was my first phone (I miss it •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀ ). So me being a night owl, I used to watch clips on FB which was disabled by me coz my father said so. But yk rules are meant to be broken so I used to enable and disable it. Through them I got to know about Korean and Chinese dramas. Along with clips related to kdramas, clips related to kpop would also pop up. That's how I became a blink.
Even tho I knew about BTS as my bestie is an army. In 2019, she asked to search about them and I did so but at that time I wasn't allowed to use too much phone so it's just that I got to know about them. Later on, my family was in quarantine so I got more time alone with my phone. That's how I became army and blink. And I also got to know about many more kpop groups.

After being a part of the beautiful kpop world nothing much changed but I got inspiration to love myself. These songs are magic. I got to know about amazing dance steps. I just can't describe that how happy I'm to know about it.

Rn also I'm listening to spring day~

Thank you so much for asking me. I don't feel invisible lol.

What do you want next please tell me!!!!

Annyeong!!!