𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 - 01

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘
a simple order

Flicking through the dull newspaper

Flicking through the dull newspaper. All of which contained the same topic, the crescent moon, and not just any ordinary crescent moon. Everybody knows that an estimated amount of seventy percent had been evaporated from the moon itself. A normal civilian wouldn't know what could've been the cause but you aren't just a normal civilian aren't you? Years after the incident you were reeled into the Ministry of Defense, the ministry itself commissioned you to create weapons with specific materials and formula. Currently you were sitting in your office, admiring the garden whilst the afternoon sun shined brightly reflecting off the water.

You heard the approaching footsteps, familiar footsteps. You smirked and straightened your posture, gazing at the door's handle turning slowly. The man walked in, his eyes fixated on your intense gaze, he cleared his throat and stood straight. "Good afternoon, agent (L/N)." He bluntly stated bowing his head slightly for respect. "Good afternoon Karasuma, give me the feedback on the weapons." You smiled, noticing a slight smirk creep up on his face. "Once again, excellent work (Y/N). I can see why your a higher-up in the ministry." He chuckled and clapped, the professionalism facade between the two of you slipping off. You bowed your head and offered him to take a seat, he obeyed and sat down on one of the chairs Infront of the desk.

"Sooo.." you trailed off, leaning on your chair. "How's the mission doing? Are those kids doing well?" You queried, softening your gaze, just full on curiosity. "They're doing well, recently we hired another professional and... She made quite the impression." You chuckled as you leaned over to pour him tea, your lab gown almost slipping off your shoulders. "What subject is she teaching again?" You asked, raising an eyebrow, he took a sip of his tea. "She'll be taking over the English subject, despite her first impressions she's doing pretty well with the teaching and all." He sighed rubbing his temples, you smiled and looked upon the sky, the celestial crescent hung on the orange sky slowly becoming more limpid as night approaches. "The moon still remains ethereal despite the damage.." you whispered enough for him to hear, he simply nodded. The two of you spoke and admired the moon for a few minutes or so before he started searching through his suitcase, slowly grabbing a brown folder and laying it on your desk.

You softly gasped and tilted your head. He placed a black sign pen on your table and tented his hands as he leaned onto your desk. "Tadaomi, what's err.. this?" You observed, fidgeting with the pen he placed on the desk. "The Ministry of Defense is ordering you to be an educator for Class 3-E, serving as their science teacher and it's clinic manager." He informed, slowly opening the folder and revealing the form. "Along with being an educator you will also be teaching them about techniques of assassination which would relate to science, I and the ministry expect you to follow along and do decently at this job." The professionalism coming back almost immediately. You sighed, knowing you had to choice but to obey this order, considering it came from a superior. You popped the cover of the pen off and signed the form, confirming your decision to become and educator for the class.

"Don't sweat it, we both know you'll do more than just decent." He exclaimed, closing the folder and putting it into his suitcase. "Well I'm off, it's getting dark and I need to get this to our boss. Best you go back home now (Y/N), stay safe and..good night." He muttered, waving his hand and grabbing his suitcase. "You too!" You smiled awkwardly, turning around to the window waiting for the door to close. Hearing it slam you spun your chair back around and laid your head on your desk. "Just when I thought things couldn't get harder ugh.." you groaned, tapping your fingers on the desk. You looked at your lone ring finger and placed your other hand over it, sighing.

"For the mission."