An Invitation..

(This is My first Time ever writing a story--Soo uhmm, Yeah, But hope You guys Enjoy it! :)     

It was a long peaceful night, Mark was in his room, sitting in a Small chair, writing In his journal. He was deep into his journal, writing anything particular in it, Until he hears his phone ringing, 'It must be Cesar?...' He thought, then reached his arm as possible as he could to reach the telephone..It was Cesar In fact, but it was midnight, Cesar would be asleep at that time..But Mark just thought he must've stayed up a bit, Mark picked up the call..And He heard the voice of his Best friend..

"Hey Amigito! What are ya doing?" Cesar questioned him, He didnt sound so sleepy..Must be a Coincidence.

"Nothing..Just chilling in my room," Mark answered, His voice sounded so calm, yet so bored..

"Uhmm, I was thinking if you wanted to go on a little trip with Our pals!" Cesar said. Mark was a little fed up with being  in his house 24/7 all Summer, so the choice that he could make, is going out with them..

"Sure, when are we going?" Mark questioned concerningly, Cesar responded then after a couple of seconds..
"In 3 days," He froze for a minute..'3 Fucking Days, to pack my shit, I better get started tomorrow..' Mark thought to himself..

"Well, Jonah and Me are just shopping, Adam's at Home, doing whatever the fucks he doing, el es un pendejito..." Cesar said, As much as Mark didnt know how to say stuff in Spanish, he could atleast somewhat understand a little bit, but all he could do to Cesar calling Adam a bitch, was laugh..

"Welp, I'll see you in a few days "Marker!~"" Cesar Joked within using Mark's nickname, Mark Didnt like that nickname as much, but that's how they Joked alot.

"Yeah, Yeah see you in a few days aswell Cesar Salad!" Mark laughed between the words from his statement.

Cesar joined his laugh aswell, and after minutes, Mark continued to write in his journal, until Adam..Atleast showed up to his front door, a little Ding was heard from the doorbell.

Mark sighed a bit, Getting up from his chair, and walking all the way down to his front door..Opening it..

"Bitch, can I come in--" Adam Asked, Mark knew this was his attitude, so didn't really care as much.

"Alright then Motherfucker." Mark responded, then the two started laughing...
When the two stopped their business, Adam went inside, Layed on the couch like a Tired cat who has been playing around too much..

"Soo, Hows your day been doing?" Adam asked, breaking the awkward silence between them..

"Kinda fucked up, the fucking alternates been trying to atleast get my ass, But so far good." Mark answered, Adam knew this alot, and gave a simple nod..The two had a pretty crazy night, watching horror movies, Doing dumb things, What Homies do..While yet Cesar and Jonah weren't gonna be probably happy at what the mess is when they go to Mark's house...

(Hope You guys enjoyed part 1!