They came back..At the wrong timing..

After a few hours, Mark and Adam were exhausted from all the Cheering. Jumping, doing anything Stupid..Cesar and Jonah came back..

"Fuck." The two on the couch said..Jonah and Cesar entered the house, Shocked at they were seeing.

"Pendejos, what were you doing?" Cesar asked furiously looking at the mess, Jonah didnt want to get involved in this..Whenever Cesar gets mad..They knew they were all doomed, Cesar practically knew his Mothers movements, And he got that from her.

"We were having a..A..--Party--" Mark could only manage to say that, Scared at what Cesar would do next..But turns out, He didnt do anything, He only sighed and said.

"I guess we all gotta clean this up." Jonah, Adam and Mark all nodded. It was simple enough, Sweeping, Dusting, anything like that. They were all quite tired, So they all plopped themselves onto the couch, Mark and cesar cuddled a bit, Being best friends, Meaning they were quite used to this, Mark was the big spoon, And Cesar just laid his head on Mark's chest, Slowly dozing off..

Jonah and Adam were close, Sitting together, Only talking sus jokes that they made up, Mark heard everything, and praised he didnt hear, Their jokes were very Suspicous..(Dont be suspicious) Mark Hoped they would not wake Cesar up, Mark, Himself is a protective friend. Any small thing that happens to Cesar, Like getting bruised by someone, Oh Mark's coming in the way. Cesar always trys to calm him down, He somewhat does a little bit, but still flips them off.

Mark Hummed, boredom reached his mind..So has the others still awake.

"I'm boredd!!" Jonah complained, Adam could only scoff, as he was giving him a bit of attention. Soon then, Jonah gave a little 'Sorry...' to Him, Adam gave a nod as he forgave him..

"Well, After tomorrow, we'll be going somewhere, Let's just hope, theres no fucking alternates there.." Mark said as he played with Cesar's hair gently...And that was the only thing they would hear after the three boys dozed off..

( Sorry if this was quite short 😅 )