"Give us a fucking room.."

After the boys headed inside, they walked up to the counter, Cesar was infant, and asked politely to get a room.

"Sir, May we get a room?"
(This moments gonna be like Eddie vr
Moment, if you don't know him, he's a funny youtuber)

"Yeah, we got the murder room and basement room." The man behind the counter replied.

"Maybe a clean room?-" Cesar asked once again..

"Like said, Either the Murder room, or the basement room" He repeated eagerly again..Cesar was kind of losing his temper here..and Mark could already tell..

"Listen fool, If you can't get us a clean room, I'm gonna give you one star review on yelp bitch."

"EITHER THE MURDER ROOM, OR THE BASEMENT ROOM!" The man angrily said at Cesar.

"What type of motel is this?!" Cesar replied with a furious tone..

"It's a clown motel, it's full of clowns, and a couple of clowns just walked through my door!-" The man insulted the 4..

"What the fuck did you just call me, I'm going Latino on your ass!-" Cesar Yelled.

"¡Será mejor que now consigas una habitation o te arrancare los malditos ojos!" Cesar yelled something in spanish..

"Someone tell me what hes saying!--I dont speak spanish!--"

After a few hours of Cesar and the man fighting, he finally gave up, and gave them a Nice, clean room..

All of the four boys were kind of tired, there were two beds and so they knew who they wanted to sleep with, Of course the two Besties sleep together, they've done that almost everytime they go out to a hotel or a trip..Now Jonah and Adam, Kind of..There just gonna be fighting of who gets the most covers n' shit.. Mark and Cesar didnt have that much of a problem, they just snuggled together, and say No Homo after their sleep... After a few hours, They all fell asleep in there beds..and Jonah and Adam Snored the whole night..