Rises the Moon..

Yes there is a song, called "Rises The Moon" Its a really good song when your trying to fall asleep or sm and dis has a bit of fluff in it💖 Covers are not mine)

  It was a Fresh, cold breezy midnight, Mark..was in his room once again..Writing in his journal, like normal..The others, The others..Mark thought they were asleep, well two of em were, but one couldnt sleep at all...

   After a while of writing..

Mark's POV:
I was writing in my journal like usual, My friends, well they were asleep, snoring off to who knows where their dream, or nightmare is..I was used to this, Of course I was..If I wasnt, I would've tried to cover my ears with the pillows, but I didnt..Everyone was asleep, Or so I thought..I hear knocking on my bedroom door, Then I heard the voice of Cesar [Salad >:D]

"I-Come In!-" I Yelled, The door was unlocked so Cesar could get in..

  "Heya Markie! What chu doin?" He questioned..I look down at my journal, then back at him.

"Nothing much, just the causal..Writing in my journal of course.." I responded with a calm voice..

  "Ah alright, I couldnt sleep so, I was wondering if I could stay in your bedroom for the night, since Jonah and Adam are snoring as well..." He told me, 'I always knew this happens sometimes..'  I thought to myself, before quickly nodding..

  "Thanks amigito.." Cesar thanked me, and walked over to the bed and sat down. I was still down in my chair, writing anything odd, that's been happening in Mandela County so far..Nothing much, except for those damn alternates..

  A few minutes of awkward silence..

Cesar's POV:

I could stay in Mark's room! His room is quite peaceful, nothing really going on in here though..I sat down on his bed, Trying to think a way of making a conversation..I was convinced to break the silence.

"So-Uh, Hows your night been going?.." I questioned the Brunette..He quickly responded..

  "Kind of good, Just tired, yet I dont feel like sleeping.." I giggled at that response, I know how lazy he is..I was zoned out, for a while, Mark was finished writing in his journal, and came down to the bed and sat next to me...He sighed, Which made me zone back out..I was back in reality..

  "Let's try to get some sleep, Sí?" I questioned him..all he did was nod. He then fell back so he was laying on the bed. I chuckled at that, He was funny to say, I felt his hand grasp my arm, Pulling me down onto the bed, Making us both laugh.
  I went a bit closer to him, and Squeezed him, He made some squeaks that made me laugh..He was being sarcastic, Which he always is, He then hugged back, and I guess that turned into a cuddle. I was the small spoon, Having my head on his chest..

  "Comfortable.."  It was very comfortable..I even fell asleep after a few minutes..

      The end of this part, Hope you guys enjoyed it :>