Prologue - Beginning of the end

In the third person

- Have you heard of a terrible data leak recently? It's quite scary to know, given that this has happened behind the scenes for more than 20 years.

Rumors about the establishment of the White Room spread throughout the school. A terrible object that conducted an experiment on children. Their goal is to create an artificial genius that will be better than others even with the worst genes.

Both the creator and the successful with unsuccessful experiments were successfully hidden, so the exact level of the school is unknown, but probably at the level of the elite.

A bell rang in the classroom and everyone settled in their seats. Matsushita was sitting next to Ayanokoji's seat. She was thinking about this White Room. As soon as the door opened, Matsushita immediately dispelled her thoughts and drew attention to her sensei, which was going to the pout. After her came Ayanokoji, as usual, without emotion on his face and peacefully going to his place. But on the contrary, Chabashir was quite nervous. It's very strange, given that the year has just begun and it's strange that she was nervous.

Maybe it has to do with Ayanokoji?

- Hello students. Congratulations on your transition to the second year of this school. As a gift, we have prepared a special exam for you,» said Chabashira with a touch of sarcasm.

The class moaned from the sarcasm of the sensei and after 5 seconds he regained the mood and said:

- We're ready.

There was a thin smile on Chabashira's face, which is barely noticeable.

- It will be the most difficult exam of your life. Be prepared for this.

Sensei kept the intrigue and every second, the students of the 2-D class became uncomfortable.

- Soon the White Room students will be transferred to school.

Cold sweat appeared on the faces of almost all students. And they themselves instinctively trembled.

- Chabashira sensei, what will the exam be like? Are there any rules? - asked the class leader. Horikita Suzune.

- Listen to everyone. Khe-khm... White Room high school students will only enter this school for a month. This month there will be an exam in the form of a sports festival. The rules will be announced on the board. Also on your tablets.

- Chabashir sensei. What is the purpose of the exam? - Horikita asked again.

- The purpose of the exam is to improve friendly relations between both higher schools. However, the chairman of that school will not appear, but he will be replaced by his deputy. There are no details, but over time all your questions will be answered.

It doesn't matter who you are. Genius or stupid. You can immediately understand that the White Room does not want to strengthen friendly relations with this school. The school is just an excuse for rumors about them to subside. Since the government is directly related to the school, of course, the reputation of the White Room will be cleared.

- How many students will be transferred here?

- There are only 9 of them. For the sake of these 9 students, a separate class numbered with class «S» will be created. Right now they are in the buildings of this school and explain the rules to them.

- About the rules. So what will be the rules and rewards of the exam?

- Listen to me carefully right now. If we lose our school, White Room students will be able to exclude 5 students from each class at their request. They can exclude at least 0 or 2, the main thing is that it does not exceed the limit. And if you win, you can get either 300 points or a transfer of any student, even a student of the White Room.

- What's the last rule for? Isn't that strange?

- The last rule was created by the students of the school themselves. There's nothing you can do about it. You have the rules on your tablet, and this is the end of our class hour, as well as lessons for today.

After Chabashir graduated, she left the class.

The class suddenly became very noisy. Exception of 20 students is not a joke.

- Quiet! - Khorikita demanded, - Shut up... One at a time.

At this time, a conversation between some students was heard in another office.

- Are you ready, Takuya? - asked the girl with scarlet hair.

«Yes, Ichika,» answered a guy with a green eye tone and beautiful chestnut hair with a height of about 170-173 cm. His appearance was kind, and there was a friendly smile on his face.

- Don't restrain yourself...

- I'm not going to restrain myself. I'll come in as hard as I can.

- Do it, Takuya-kun!!!

Leaving their office, they approached the class under the numbered «D» class.

The door suddenly opened and 80 eyes moved towards two young men.

Both smiled and waved their hand, said:

«Hello,» they greeted to unison.

- Khmm... Who are you? - Horikita asked.

- Oh... My name is Takuya Yagami. A student of class S, and she is Ichika Amasawa, my classmate,» said the boy, smiling gently.

«Dear» thought almost all the guys in the class.

- I'm Horikita Suzune. I don't know what your plans are, but I'll ask you. Why did you come?

- If you're not happy with us, then say so. We just decided to check the students of other classes. Let's say we analyze other classes. Isn't that just politeness?

- Yes, you're right. But you, like us, were told about the rules of the exam. That's why we can't trust you.

- What exam? - asked Amasawa.

Matsushita, standing behind, said:

- Don't pretend. You've set the rules. So you know better than us.

«Hehe... We were burned, Takuya-kun,» Amasawa said scratching the back of her head.

- Yes, we knew about the exam, but we decided to make a joke. We've heard that a joke is the best thing to simply soften the atmosphere. Given that you don't trust us, we thought of making a joke. Is it really unsuccessful? - said the guy with a sad face.

- No, nothing like that. I just thought it was suspicious. Of course, we don't trust you.

- Really? - the guy asked.

- Yes, that's right!

- Okay.

«Then we'll go, Horikita-san, Matsushita-san,» said the girl and grabbed the guy's hand and dragged him out of class.

Before going out, they looked towards Ayanokoji for a fraction of seconds and left.

The class became quiet after they left...