Billy Loomis - Together Forever

Heya! This is a request from @Georgielove873 ! Billy Loomis x Male reader! Have fun reading!

!! Movie spoilers !!
——————————————————————

Scott could never figure out how he came to be friends with Billy and Stu. He had always guessed they had met by both of them knowing Randy, You see, Scott was your typical teenage boy, only, he liked staying inside, listening to the rain, reading horror books, and watching classic horror films. He was a killer for a good murder mystery or even a jump scare.

Because, he wasn't really typical.

Scott shut his locker, hoping to get out of the school before Billy saw him. As if his luck a had run dry, he turned around to come face to face with Billy. Scott smiled a bit awkwardly, giving the brunette a chaste laugh. Billy raised a brow.

"And where do you think you're going? We have movie night, remember?" Billy frowned, looking over to where Stu was waiting with Casey. He had asked the girl out two days ago and the relationship couldn't be more weird in Scott's eyes. "Randy's picking. You love Randy's picks."

"I-I know, but I just don't have time tonight, I'm sorry-" He started.

Billy held out a hand, causing Scott to stop in his tracks, frown, reach for his bag and hand Billy a folder.

The brunette sifted through all of the papers. Billy shook his head in dissatisfaction.

"Scotty, this is the whole team." He said to which Scott sighed, kicking at the floor with his shoes.

"I know."

"You can't keep doing this."

"I know."

"We've got to tell a teacher." Billy continued. Scott looked up.

"But we c-can't do that! Some of the jocks will get kicked off the team! They'll kill me-"

"Hey! Laurence!" Called a voice. Scott looked over to see one of the football players sauntering over. "I've got some more for you."

Scott froze up. "O-Okay."

The jock shoved the paper against his chest, sending him back into the lockers. Billy stiffened, holding back the urge to shove the jock harder in return. The jock left, running off with his buddies. Scott fixed his shirt.

"See, Billy? I don't have a hope of surviving if I turn them down. I'll just bring the homework over and work on it." He sighed, picking up the fallen passers and taking the folder from Billy. Scott passed Stu who grinned at him.

"Hey Tater Scott!" He giggled, elbowing Casey lightly. She smiled tightly. Stu leaned back to look at her. "Get it?"

"Yes, Stu, I think I got it." Casey said, thoroughly unamused. Scott looked back at Stu.

"What is it, Stu?" He asked. The blonde smiled.

"Ready for movie night? I'm bringing snacks and Casey!" He grinned. Scott nodded.

"Yes, I suppose so. I have to bring my work." Scott said. Stu nodded.

"Okay!"

Scott started walking out of the school before someone caught him by the side of his backpack. He turned to find Sidney.

"Hey, Sid. What's wrong?" He asked, continuing to walk. She followed with him. Before she could respond, Billy showed up on Scott's other side.