Tucker McGee - Somtimes Things Sound a Little Corny

First POV ( also, i didn't realize i was spelling Allie's name wrong until it was done and I am not going through this all over again. don't hesitate to correct any spelling errors! :) )

((p.s. edit - I fixed all of the misspelled names, and tried to fix any other errors I saw. For some reason when I write in first POV, it screws with my dictation of like past tense current tense so, yeah. Really better with 3rd person. Lol, bye))

and i made u fanart.... that's sort of what Abe looks like 💛💛

enjoy!!

!!Movie spoilers!!

-

"Where is it?" I cried, helplessly as I tossed things around the room. "Where is it?"

"Maybe it's under the bed? Have you checked there?" My only friend, Allie, suggested.

I shook my head. "No, it's not there!"

"I'll help you, then." She said, walking over. I held out a hand.

"No, it's alright. I'll find it eventually." I sighed, sitting down onto the floor. "Damnit. Chad's gonna kill me."

Allie shook her head. "No... I don't think he would."

I fell backwards against the floor, throwing my arm over my face. "Oh god... I'm so dead."

Allie ruffled my light blonde hair and stood up. "We've got to go, come on."

I nodded and stood up, grabbing all of my things and began to get Allie's. She shook her head with a smile, taking her own things. Before we left, I caught sight of my reflection, by deep brown eyes staring back at me.

"I know you're such a gentleman, but I can get my own things." She said with a laugh. I smiled.

"Sure."

-

Just as Chuck came around a bend, he nearly drove straight into another truck. Chuck swerved around them.

Chad frowned, halfway lent out the window, "Assholes!"

"Holy crap, that was close." Chuck said with a breathless laugh. The other truck sped up, matching our speed. I looked up from my place in the back with Naomi. I sent her a glance and she shrugged.

I watched as Chloe flicked her lighter nervously and she took a long drag of her cigarette. "Did you see the way those guys looked at us?" She said, uncomfortably. I rolled my eyes.

"Damn entitled panophobic." I grumbled to myself. I couldn't say I liked Chloe much. She was kind of annoying.

Chad made a strange noise, "We're in hillbilly country now boys! Squeal like a pig!"

I sat back down, choosing to ignore them. "Ouch! Stop." I heard Chuck say.

"Chad, just 'cause they're not Sigma Chi doesn't mean they're freaks." Allie argued.

"Yeah!" I called. Naomi shoved me playfully.

"Shut up, Abe." Chad growled. "Yes, it does. You're either a Sigma Chi or you're a freak."

"Yeah, Chadster!" Jason said.

I sat against the seat, legs folded uncomfortably as I attempted to fiddle with my headphones. I set them over my ears and listened to the variety of classical I had prepared.

At some point, I realized I had dozed off.

-

"...ey!" Someone shook me and I saw Allie. "Chad's going in to get beer. Wanna look for something?"