Randy Meeks Ending - Corn Syrup

You watched horrified as Billy stabbed Stu in his stomach.

"Billy—." You started, the boy hushed you aggressively.

"Shut- Shut up! It's necessary!" Billy snapped, stabbing Stu a little too deep. The tall blonde faltered, knees giving out beneath him. Stu fell to the floor, gasping for air.

"Stu." You frowned, crouching down to help him up into a seat. Sidney took the distraction and ran for it, and you almost moved to stop her.

You didn't want to be apart of this anymore. Billy was taking things too far. As Billy chased after Sidney, you heard movement behind you and saw Randy looking up at you with pleading eyes.

You checked to see that Billy was still cornering Sidney, the couch between them, and moved to help Randy.

"Oh, god, Randy!" You cried, scooping him into a hug. The boy tried hard to push you off of him in a panic. "I'm so, so sorry! I'll fix this, I promise."

You let him go and grabbed the gun that was next to Stu. You fired a single shot at Billy, having traded out the blanks for real bullets. He fell backwards onto the floor, hopefully dead. Tears rolled down you face.

Sidney looked at you with crazy eyes.

"I'm... I'm not gonna hurt you, Sid." You assured, turning on the safety and sliding the gun to her. She brought it up with haste and aimed it at you.

You put your hands above your head, crying.

-

Not too much later, the ambulance showed up, along with a few cops. They flooded the house pretty quickly, and arrested you.

They took Billy's body and loaded Stu into an ambulance. With you locked in the back of a cop car, you didn't realize someone else was with you until they knocked on the window.

You jumped, turning to see Randy.

He smiled at you, and opened the door just a crack so you could hear him. You had no desire to move, this was your punishment.

"Hi." He said.

"Hey." Your voice gave away your nervousness.

"I'll vouch for you. I'll tell them you didn't kill anyone, that killing Billy was self defense, that—."

"Randy. I might not have killed anyone, but I assisted in manslaughter. I will go to prison." You said, a frown on your face.

"But, even if—."

"No, Randy." You pulled the car door shut, locking you back inside. "Goodbye."

-

They brought in Sidney and Randy for your trial, and while Randy was adamant that you were innocent, Sidney hesitated.

And it was her hesitation that sent you to jail for assisting in manslaughter, just as you thought would happen.

Jail was certainly not your scene. Between trying to stay under the radar of the biggest, baddest guy there, and trying to stay on the warden's good side, you found it difficult to really think about what you had done.

The little time left to think about it was at night, and it plagued you to the point where you hardly ever slept.

-

Your sentence was supposed to last up to five years, but the Warden let you out early for good behavior, with a ticket for court mandated therapy.

Once you were free, you tried to get into contact with Randy.

On the second ring of the phone, someone picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, is this Randy?"

"Who's asking?"

"Uh, it's me, Randy, they let me out early." You but your lip.

"Wait, oh my god." He said your name and you smiled, "Hold on, where are you? I'll come pick you up!"

You told him your were at the bus stop just outside of the prison.

Randy hung up and was there almost twenty minutes later. He hugged you, tightly, tears littering his eyes.

"Oh my god." He said.

"Randy. It's so good to see you..." You said.

Randy whispered your name, "I'm so happy to see you too. If you hadn't intervened..."

"It's okay, I'm sorry for ever being involved."

"I forgive you."

Uhhhhh lol, sorry for this being so late
-ghost