~Chapter 3~ Niece and nephew

POV: Rose

Once I got home I almost got killed by Julia. She hugged me wayyyyyy to tight. We laughed it off and Julia told me shocking news. Our niece and nephew came to visit!

Our niece was 4 and our nephew was 3 so this was exciting, for Julia. Honestly i didn't have a good relationship with kids.

But since my parents where busy figuring things out with my aunt, me and Julia had to babysit the kids!

We walked to our aunt and i looked around, as Julia greated the kids.

'Hey, i'm talking to you Rose!' my aunt yelled.
'I'm so sorry miss aunt.' I said as soon as I heard that.
'If you're going to be a princes you should learn to focus on things.' She yelled again.

'Alright. Miss aunt. As much as i like to be kind. My sister can't do anything about this as she is highsensitive.' Julia yelled. She only yelled when something bad was happening to me, or someone she really cared about.

I never really noticed when someone was mean, or using me.
So Julia helped me.

'That's still doesn't explain why she wasn't focusing!' Our aunt screamed.
'Come on Rose let's leave our aunt here.' Julia said picking up the kids and neglecting our aunt.

'What a way to introduce yourself.' I mumbeled pissed.
We were already walking through the hallway so that our aunt couldn't hear me.

'Let's get to know eachother alright?' Julia said glaring daggers at me. I knew this meant that I had to be on my top most best behaviour and that I couldn't make any mistakes.

'I'll start.' Julia said in her made for kids voice. 'My name is Julia and i am 18 year's old.'

'Can i go?' My nephew asked.
'Of course you can!' Julia said excitedly.
'My name is hans and i'm tree!' He said.
'It's three not tree.' I said all grumpy.
'Rose, please cheer up.' Julia asked. I just responded with an: 'Mh.' Which, I don't think made her that happy.

'Well my name is Miranda and i'm 4.' My niece, Miranda said smiling.

They all looked at me waiting for me to introduce myself. But I was already flying in my head.

'One second.' Julia said to Hans and Miranda. 'Boo.' She wispered in my ear.

'Ahhhhhhhh!' I screamed. ' Why did you do that!?'

'Cause I can.' Julia replied.

'Alright here we go. My name is Rose and i'm 14 years old.' I said trying to smile.

Hans had icey blue eyes and brown hair and Miranda had blue eyes and brown hair.
Hans looked like a kind innocent kid while Miranda look like a spoiled soon to be karen kid.

'What's your mom's name?' I asked Miranda.
'It's Karen.' She replied.

Okay, well that was expected.

Me and Julia just shared a look from: I think I know why she acted like that, and do we want to talk about this?

Do you know that one?

After a while off Julia, Hans and Miranda talking I got bored and started playing with my hands. And made myself use my powers. I got to make some roses and made a flower crown. Actually i'm dumb. I made four. One for me, one for Julia, one for Hans and one for Miranda.

When we all got called to the living room for a meeting I knew something was up.

But nothing prepared me for this news.

'Your aunt Karen will come live with us for the time being. Which means that She, Miranda and Hans will be sharing a room.' My mom said.

'Why can't they stay home?' I asked mom nervously.

'Your aunt's husband, your uncle, left her for another woman and left Karen with Miranda and Hans.' Mom said.

I really didn't look forward to the next 6 months.