~Chapter 14~ Gone...

POV: Rose

We stayed like that for a while and it hadn't been long before they where both asleep in my arms.

I stood up still carrying them both, and brought them to bed.

Before I placed Hans in bed I had to put Miranda on the geound so that I wouldn't risk her getting hurt.

After putting Hans in bed I picked Miranda up and put Miranda in bed, which was a bit harder. But that was logical since she slept on the top bunk.

As I started walking to the door it popped in me that I had forgotten to put on their pajama's.

I walked to my room, but when I entered I wanted to go to the library they had in the castle.

And with that I walked out off my room and trough the hallway.

When I arrived in the hallway I looked around and knew imideatlly where my favorite books where.

I grabbed some books and started reading them. (Yeah, no sh!t sherlock. What else do you do with books?)

After an hour of reading I walked out off the library.
I still had some books I wanted to read, so I brought them with me to my room.

When I came in my room I started reading again.

After an hour I checked the time and saw that I was lunch time.
So I stood up and left my books on my carpet.
You know, the carpet where my bed is on.
Yeah, there.
So I left my books there and I walked to my door and opened it.

I walked to Miranda and Hans's room.

When I opened the door I just saw a window and I almost fell over the toys on the ground.

'Those weren't there before.' I wispered picking them up and puting them in the toy closet.

I walked to the kids's bed and said: 'Hey wake up.'

They where gone.

I looked around and saw the curtains open. I walked closer and saw that the window was shattered. Luckely I had shoes on or else I would've stepped in the glass.

As I ran outside I knew what I had to do. I grabbed my phone out off my pocket and checked their location.

Look, I know this will sound weird but I felt that this would happen.
So I may or may not have put a tracking device on both off their shoes. And I was correct. It did happen!

I saw the dots moving, so they still had them on.
Not to mention they where moving.

Then they stopped, right before a store. I didn't know if the kidnappers found out they had a tracking device on or that they just stopped.
That didn't really matter because I knew where that store was.

I ran as fast as I could and syre enough there was a white van parked infront.

I heard screaming comming from the inside, but that soon turned into crying.

I knew that Miranda was crying. But she was also comforting Hans.

I grabbed the door handel in the back. They hadn't even locked it!

I opened it and looked inside.
Miranda was hugging Hans in the back of the van.

'Guys?' I asked in a soft tone that made them look to me.

immediately they stood up and ran towards me. I teleported us home and made lunch. We would have a talk avout this later.