~Chapter 4~ Miss perfect

'Can you tell me a story Rose?' Hans asked Rose.
'Sure.' Rose answered.
'Mmmmmmm, what type of story?'

'There was a girl once, called Tulip. Unlike her sister Rose, she had no powers. The people in their land praised Rose. But they forgot about Tulip. To show that she, Tulip, had powers and was worth something. She made a deal with someone. A bad someone. But if you listen to this you will understand that this man was not a bad man. He said: 'If you go down to earth and make Mikey a royale cook and Julia happy again you will be rewarded with, mmmmm, What do you want?' Tulip thought and said: 'I want people to love me.' 'Alright.' The man said and Tulip dissapeared.' Rose said.
'And then? What happened then?' Hans asked.
'I don't know Hans.' Rose said.
'But you should go to sleep. Its getting way to late for you.'
'Fine.' Hans said closing his eyes and driffting into a deep sleep.
'Good night Hans.' Rose said quietly as she left a flower next to him.

She couldn't just let this Innocent boy sleep with a karen and soon to be karen.

In aunt Karen's eye's Miranda was the most perfect kid someone could ask for. Because of that aunt Karen spoiled Miranda, maybe even a bit to much.

Mirande honestly was a complete idiot. And didn't know how the real world worked. But maybe I'm being a bit to harsh, Miranda's only a kid.

When everyone was asleep Rose decided that she wanted to go outside. She got in some comfy clothes and but on some shoes. Then walked as quietly as possible outside.

But she heard something from aunt Karen and Miranda's room.
They where talking about revenge.

Rose grabbed her phone and started to record them speaking so that in the morning she could show her parents.

Sh!t, she had to sneeze.
As soon as she had sneezed the door was open and right before Rose stood aunt Karen.

'And what do you think your doing!?' Aunt Karen yelled at Rose.
'Ummmmm.' Rose said. She was scared and just ran downstairs.

Luckely, Rose was faster than aunt Karen and Miranda so she ran outside and quickly climbed on the roof.
It was quite a climb but Rose didn't care. She just wanted to lose those 2 witches.

'Where are you brat!?' Aunt Karen yelled.
Rose didn't replie and after 4 or 6 minutes aunt Karen and Miranda left to go back upstairs.

Rose climbed in her room.
Luckely her window was open so that she get in her room. Else she could get caught and Rose didn't want to risk it.

When Rose got in her room she put on her pajamas.
'Why am i never tired?' Rose asked herself as she looked in te mirror.
'Maybe because your a litteral &¤|) .' Rose's voice relied.

Do you have voices?
If you do, I want you to know that your not alone and you can always talk to me about it, wether it's here, or on my channel.
I want you to know that your loved. And I care about you.

'Fair. But why did you choose me?' Rose asked her voice.
'You where treated badly, and that made us realize how much happiness ment to you.' Her voice replied.