~Chapter 6~ A relation ship?

POV: Rose

I didn't have to worry about Hans because he would be fine since he fell asleep.
Which meant that I had my focus on aunt...

I was traumatized, to say the least.

I went to put Hans to bed and talked with Julia since Miranda was also tired.

'What's wrong Rose?' Julia asked me with a concerned look on her face.
'I can't keep up. I will have to take care of Hans, Miranda and myself.
I will need to do the groceries since mom and dad decided it would be better if they let the maids and butler's take a break.' I said.

'Can't Mikey help?' Julia asked me
'I don't want to precure him to much.' I replied.
'I understand Rose. What about you sleep some more tonight and I take care off your jobs today?' Julia asked.

I knew she wanted to help but I knew that that would be to much for her.

'No it's fine, i'm probably just overreacting.' I said standing up.
'Where are you going?' Julia asked me.
'Outside.' I replied walking outside.
'Your not overreacting.' I heard Julia say quitly.

I left the castel grounds and just went on a walk, I needed to clear my head.

'Ow!' I screamed in pain as a ball bounced on the ground next to me.
'I'm so sorry ma'am.' I heard someone say.
'Eve, I don't think that's enough.' Another girl said.
'Ma'am, your bandages are red.' Eve, I think, said.
'Eve, introduce yourself. Hello, my name is Ava.' Ava said smiling at me.
'And my name is Eve, what's your name?' Eve asked me politly.
'My name is Rose.' I answered.

My head was hurting again so I touched it and I was bleeding again.

'Do you guys have a mirror, bandages and a towel i can use?' I asked the girls.
'Yes, come with me.' Ava said.

She took me to a house where she showed me the bathroom.

'Here is the mirror and the towels are there and I will get the bandages.' Ava said walking out of the bathroom.

After she gave me the bandages I changed them, and cleaned my wound before of course.

'Thank you.' I said.
'Again, where so sorry.' The girls said at the same time.
'It's okay, trust me.' I said.

I walked out the house and went to a park.
It was beautifull.
I bought some ice-cream.
A cone with the flavirs chocolate and cookies and as extra sprinkles.

After that I just went to a bench and sat there licking my ice-cream.

I fell asleep on accident, when I woke up i checked the time and it turned out to be 22:00 in the evening. (That's 10 pm). I walked home. halfway I remembered I could teleport and just telported myself home.

I teleported in my room and changed in my pajamas. As i brushed my teeth someone knocked on my door.
Before I could answer Hans and Miranda stood in my door frame.

I finished brushing my teeth and asked the kids: 'What's wrong?'
'Can you tell us a story?' Miranda asked. Like this she was so adorable.

'Ofcourse I can.' I said picking them up and walking to Hans's room since he had bunk beds.
I put them in bed and sat on the bodem bunk.

'There once was a boy called Max, he could look in the future. So when he saw that his parents would die he did everything to get their love and attention. But sadly his parents where to busy. So when the day came and he heard the news he felt a bit sad. But only because they made him and he would now need to stay with his mean aunt. When the cops asked him why he wasen't shocked he told them that he could see the future.
When he said that he knew he had made a big mistake. But turned out that the cops where kind and didn't put him in a labrotory.' I said.

I finished my story here and decided to move on with it tomorrow since both Hans and Miranda where asleep. I don't know how long they where sleeping before i noticed it but couldn't really think off anything else than getting out of their room as quietly as possible.

I walked trough the hallway and noticed a painting.
It was a painting off someone i knew.
But I couldn't excactly place it.

I brushed my hair and went to bed. I was way to tired to shower.