𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐋𝐔𝐌 *𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓!*

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

My feet hit the ground hard as I run from the voices shouting at me to stop. "Shit!" I whisper yell as I point the camera in front of me, letting my flashlight illuminate anything in front of me. I almost slip as I take a sharp turn. "Holy Shit!" I whisper as I stop at the window in front of me, looking down. "That's so far down..." I say quietly as I turn the camera to face me. "I'm doing this for you guys." I say as I turn the camera around and step onto the stone ledge.

I take a deep shaky breath. "HEY! STOP!" The deep voice shouts as radios screech and at least 3 pairs of heavy footsteps run in my direction. As flashlights make everything glow around me. "Here we go..." I mumble as I jump out of the window...

𝐑𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

"What do you think Cam? Should I go to the place my viewers are recommending or somewhere else?" I ask as I type things into my laptop. "Where are they recommending?" My best friend & roommate asks as she walks over to my bed, sitting next to me to see my screen. "It's a supposedly haunted asylum in New York, opened in 1914 as an asylum, then closed for a while in 1960, reopened as a nursing home in 1961 but was abandoned in 1979." I say, reading off of my screen.

"Sounds fun, want me to go with you?" She asks. "No, if I get caught, I don't want you getting caught, you've worked so hard to get into this collage, I don't want you to get kicked out." I say as I start to google more information about the place. "Thank god, I'm terrified of going and I don't have superpowers like you." She says as she lays down dramatically on my bed.

"Cam they are not superpowers, I'm a medium, just like my mom, and just like my dad." I say as I shut my laptop. "Yeah, you can SEE ghosts!" She says, talking with her arms. "All my parents gave me were two holidays and a therapist." She says as she sits up, fixing her beautiful small curls. "Cameron!" I yell as I shove her slightly, causing her to fall off of my bed dramatically.