Waking Up

my head feels fuzzy...

am I drunk again or something like that?

i don't know,but my body feels weird,like it's way heavier in some places but way lighter in others

i slowly opened my eyes only to realize that i was in a forest instead of my bedroom

"...why the fuck am I in a forest?!"

i covered my mouth as soon as I heard myself

"why is my voice so high pitched?"

i looked down only to see a  pair of huge sweet meaty tits on my chest

i was amazed for a moment and wanted to touch them,until i realized they were my tits

"WHAT IN THE HOLY MOTHER OF GOD IS HAPPENING HERE?!"

i looked at my body only to see that i had slender arms,a tiny waist,childbearing hips,beautiful legs,toned thighs and a dumptruck ass!

this body is the dreamed body of any girl,but it was my body!

"wait...does that means that my buddy is gone?!"

i checked my groin only to find the entrance of a cave instead of my skyscraper

"No..my 7.5 inches long buddy...he was the only real thing that i was proud of..."

feeling defeated and humiliated,i just stood there,contemplating life and the possibility of killing myself,until i noticed a strange sensation just above my butt

"this is a weird sensation,is like i have something attached to my lower back..."

i looked down and saw a tail...a cat tail sticked to my body

"how the fuck did i not noticed that earlier?"

i don't know how but i was able to move my tail freely,just like another limb

feeling a presentment,i touched my head and noticed that i had a pair of cat ears.

"Wait...I might know what's happening here"

I made a simple gesture with my hands and immediately a game like screen appeared in front of me.

"I KNEW IT!"

it all made sense now,that screen was the player interface of my favorite VRMMORPG, Origin Tales Online,or OTO as it is most commonly known as.

OTO is a game where it's main premise it's the novelization system,the game didn't have any real story apart from that of the basic five kingdoms that were part of the game since the start,that meant that the rest of the story of the game was made by the players themselves,with the developers adapting it to the lore to create multiple novels based in the world of the game.

I,or more specifically,my characters,were protagonists or side characters in multiple of these novels,and I was paid a certain amount for every copy sold.

This was normal for most famous player like me,some of these novels where I was the protagonist were best sellers,like "King of Apocalypse" where the protagonist was my main character,the Demon King Malus Neil.

With Malus Neil,I was the 2nd strongest player in OTO,but that wasn't my only character.

Some of these characters were Horus Warlord,a powerful sorcerer who loked like a berserker,Dragonlord Analax,a giant dragon  with Max Hp and defense and THE JESTER GOD,a clown who had all the skills of every class of the game at level 5.

Those four were the characters i used the most...but there was also one I made as a joke,even though I leveled it to max level.

Nyarla,a cat girl that was actually a lovecraftian horror monster...yes,Nyarla is short for Nyarlathotep.

Even though it sounds cool,I made nyarla with the sole idea of being a walking porn site.

Almost all her skills were joke skills made by the developers that could be used with...not pure intentions.

tentacles,gender change,mind break,r*pe,BDSM,Hyper body parts,body manipulation,C*********...she had skills related to everyone of those kinks and much more.

Why did i make her like that?...well,I'm horny as fuck,and OTO offers complete freedom so...there's your answer,I made her to fuck and get fucked...mostly the later since i had already fucked a lot as Malus.

Where am i going with this?...well,by this point is pretty obvious that i have turned into Nyarla.

Yes,you would think that this is something good,being a powerful person in another world and having sex with everyone an everything and all that...but I was happy with my life...

I was a millionaire,"King of Apocalypse" made me almost three million dollars,and the following saga of five other novels got me more than twenty million,plus a movie that collected a thousand million dollars,of which I got 5% of the money without doing anything other than playing the game with the personality I made for the character.

My other characters also appeared in novels and media,Horus Warlord was the protagonist of a trilogy of novels,Dragonlord Analax was the main  antagonist of a popular TV series that's still on air and THE JESTER GOD was a recurrent side character in a hundred novels...and Nyarla...well she is the protagonist of the most depraved erotica of the decade...and yes,all that happened in the novels are things that I did in the game so...

"I don't know if I should be crying or screaming in happiness..."

Just what did I even did to get in this situation...?