Polymorph Dragon

"A dragon?"

Well actually four dragons, a young red dragon surrounded by three adult black dragons

Red dragons use fire as their main weapon while black dragons use darkness which is weak against light and fire.

This would normally meant that the red dragon has the advantage,but not only is he smaller he is also outnumbered and injured.

"Red and black dragons are natural enemies so this isn't a rare sight...but there is something weird about that red dragon"

Red dragons are also known as the destroyers of cities, they are aggressive and evil by nature,but this dragon has good karma unlike the rest of his kind.

"Maybe he is not a red dragon after all?"

While i was thinking about this,one of the black dragons attacked,biting the neck of the red dragon who was fighting for his life.

Meanwhile the other dragons surrounded him and attacked as well, piercing his wings with their claws causing it to roar in pain.

"I guess i should help him,my karma is neutral but i still dislike those with bad karma 《Hyper Dash》"

I dashed against the black dragon biting the red and ripped his head from his body using my bare hands.

The body falled to the ground while the head stared at me in confusion before it finally died.

The rest of the dragons saw me with utter fear,including the red one.

"I'll take care of you two 《Eye of Decay》"

My eyes glowed red and the black dragons started to decompose rapidly and painfully,turning into thin dust.

"There,all the black dragons are dead,now you are the only one left,red dragon-san...except you are not a red dragon are you?"

The dragon look scared,no,terrified of me,but he still took a defensive stance and showed me his fangs.

"Who the hell are you,what kind of monster are you?!"

Surprisingly he speaked to me,however they were not the words that i expected after i saved him.

"Oh so you really aren't a red dragon,they can't speak after all,i guess you are a polymorph dragon then"

Polymorph dragons are a kind of dragons that stand out because of their variety of appearance and the ability to transform into humans,and unlike simple color dragons they are able to communicate with other species.

"How you know that?!"

"It's pretty obvious honestly,polymorph dragons are the only dragons who can talk that looks somewhat similar to color dragons,although you look almost the same as a red dragon"

Apparently he was surprised at my basic knowledge,to say by his expression.

"Are you not going to thank me?,I just saved your life"

"Fine,but first tell me your name"

"Sure,my name is Nyarla,a catgirl as you can see!"

The dragon stared at my with obvious suspicion.

"Lie,no catgirl bears such power as you do"

Well there are level 1000 catgirl players but that's not the point,also I'm technically not a catgirl as is actually just a body transformation thanks to the abilities of the lovecraft horror race.

"I mean,you aren't wrong,I'm not really a catgirl but believe me,is best for you if you just accept that lie as truth"

Lovecraft Horror is one of the four hidden races,along with Gods,Devils and Dragonlords.

Each hidden race has an effect in its surroundings,an in the case of Lovecraft Horrors is 'Madness'.

'Madness' is an effect which causes nearby living beings to lose their minds while it also deforms the environment and bodies of the living.

The effect appears once the real form of the Horror is revealed,if i undo my transformation everything would be destroyed,and if someone discovers my identity it will suffer the effect slowly.

This doesn't happen if i just transform my body,even if its horrific,as long as another person doesn't discover my race,nothing will happen,an there various other races with the body manipulation skill,like black slimes or Primordial Vampires so it shouldn't be easy to discover my true self.

There are ways to prevent this,but its hard and expensive,so i'm not willing to do that with this dragon.

"Believe me,is for your own good"

The instinct of a dragon is extremely sharp,so it shouldn't be too hard for him to realize what i mean by that.

"...fine,i will follow your advice"

"Good,now i hope you can help me a little,as you can see,i'm pretty much lost"

"Sure,what do you need?"

I haven't really tought about that,i don't even now if I'm inside the world of the game or in some other fantasy world.

Judging by what i have seen, this could be OTO,after all there are color dragons and polymorph dragons,but on the other side,i don't recognize this forest and all even though i memorized almost the entire world of OTO.

"Can you tell me where am i?"

The dragon looked at me with some confusion but still answered my question.

"We are in the the forest of scales,home to a vast amount of dragons and ruled by the greater dragon Adur"

Well this is bad,i don't know this place.

The forest of scales is not a location i know of,nor that greater dragon Adur, but if he is a greater dragon it should be around level 400.

"Do you know the Holy Kingdom Lux or the Citystate of Arnan?"

"Sadly,no, i have no knowledge about those places,if they exist it must be in some of the other three continents"

Three continents...well,that confirmed it,this is not OTO,there only exist one massive continent,so this is other world.

"I see...do you know where is the nearest town?"

"Yes,there is a walled city 40 kilometers to the east called Rezulvia,as far as i know,is a culturally rich place filled with merchants and adventurers"

Uh,it sounds vaguely similar to the initial town Revulia,even in name,but is obviously different.

"Good,you will come with me"

"What,why should i?"

Oh,this is one ungrateful dragon

"I just saved your life,this is least you can do"

Even though is said that he still looked reluctant

"You will not survive with those injuries,but i can heal you,only if you agree to come with me"

He looked indecisive,until he finally gave me an answer.

"Fine,i will come with you"

I watched him slowly transform into a young looking human,his red hair,horns,wings and scales still make him look dragonoid, but that shouldn't be a problem,is wings an throat are still injured though.

Meh,some healing magic should be enough.

"My name is Oris, a young polymorph dragon,it's a pleasure to meet you"

Good,that's better.

"The pleasure it's mine,now,should we get going?"