Act like you love me

Klaus and Abby help track down public enemy no. 1 while Toni and Damon take a quick trip to Riverdale to tie up some loose strings.

Bonnie tests a glamour spell on Kai with a scheme from Toni and Kol and Kol finds himself in another plane of existence.

Bonnie and Kol still can't get enough of each other as so many plans go awry. We see what happened to Elena's pregnancy as Caroline delivers Alaric's twins.

Bonnie's all Anytime, Anyplace (the R Kelly remix because that one's fire and I heard it first) and that's totally how she feels now that she's getting that Kol lovin'!

Songs:
Anytime, Anyplace -by Janet Jackson
Sweet Dreams -Beyonce

Texas 2013

Three days ago

Abby and Klaus's POV

Standing at the top of a hotel building, Abby and Klaus looked down to the street. There was no sign of him yet. "When we find him, I'm gonna kill him personally. And then I might kill you, I told you I didn't want to leave Bonnie," Abby said with a huff.

Klaus only smirked. "Abigail, love you realize Kol is back in Mystic Falls with his fae recruit by now. I have taken this trip as an opportunity to quell my urges to kill civilians, dagger Kol once again, and finding a neutral witch to incite the crescent curse on Hayley once more,"

Abby glared at him. "You haven't stopped yourself from killing anyone yet,"

"I suppose two out of three isn't so bad," he said thoughtfully. "Kol overstepped his boundaries in claiming the life of our mother and using Hope in his methods. No doubt I remain cross with him. Why, if it wasn't for the siphon trouble, it'd be three more years without his beloved,"

Abby just rolled her eyes. She knew Klaus was likely bluffing because if he used Bonnie to punish Kol, he'd find himself without Abby. And since leaving New Orleans, she'd spent most of her time with Klaus, the guilt was great. Not to mention Abby had intended to stay in Mystic Falls with Bonnie and help her through her ordeal with the Gemini leader, yet she was on the road with Klaus, once again.

It had been about two weeks since the collective traitors used Hope to help take out Esther. Thanks to a spell Davina had Hope aid her with, imbuing Hayley and Kol with the ability to wield magic so Kol could perform the spell to extract Esther's life. Enraged that he wasn't informed on it and they got Abby to conspire against him by way of her tempting seduction, he decided Kol was for the coffin life once again and Hayley would spend her days as a wolf until she'd learned a lesson in crossing him. Only, they'd had to detour to Mystic Falls, where Bonnie was being continually preyed upon. Klaus decided Kol was free for now, at the pleading of their long-lost sister, and until this was all under control, after Klaus stepped in on Kol's rightful kill of course.

Malachai Parker, the leader of the Gemini Coven was seriously unhinged and had this disgusting fixation with Bonnie. It was sort of like a heretic, only he wasn't a vampire, just a witch imbued with way too much power for his own good. His attacks, his kills had begun to make national headlines across the states over the past two weeks. For some reason, he was avoiding Mystic Falls, but Klaus picked up on his trail. The siphon was attempting to recruit various rogue, stand-alone witches for his coven. A smart move, perhaps, though he'd still have a coven if he hadn't slaughtered his original one.

Klaus's witches from down below entered the hotel. A moment later, seemingly out of nowhere, the siphon appeared.

Klaus smiled. "There's our target, taking the bait,"

Mineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें