Was He Using Me ? Yeah He Was. JERK !

I woke up the next morning hoping that everything that happened yesterday would fade away today.

I hopped in the shower quickly and then brushed my teeth.

I went back to my room and threw on the first thing I saw because I didnt feel like trying so hard.

I brushed my hair out and then I braided it.

The braid came mid-way to my back.

I grabbed my backpack and glasses and went down the stairs

I wasnt very hungry so I walked out the door.

I was also too lazy to be driving so I walked to school. Maybe walking would clear my mind.

As I was walking I saw the bus drive past me and I heard Bridigt yelling out. " You ugly ass hoe"

Apparently today wasnt going to be any better than yesterday.

I continued walking trying not to listen to her.

I sang to F***in Perfect to myself.

The song made me feel a little better than before.

I walked the rest of the way singing and adding my emotions to it.

Cars passed by me staring at me as if I was crazy.

When I got to the school there were students being dropped off by their parents.

I walked in and went to my locker.

Mason was standing at my locker looking like he had to say something to me.

"Hey Camille." he said looking at me smiling slightly

"Hi." i replied back with a tiny smile on my lips.

"Um I have to talk to you." he said looking down now

"Go ahead." i said while opening my locker

"Well... Um...I wont be taking you to prom..." his voice trailed off

"Wait what?" i turned around and looked at him confused

"I said I'm not taking your nerdy ass to prom. Did you actually think I liked you?," he said " I will NEVER like you. I only asked you because I needed you to do my projects and I knew that asking you to do my project without you getting something in return wouldnt be far." he continued.

I lookedd at him hurt and confused. i never knew he could do anything like this. He seemed like a sweet conciderate guy but he was just like all those other guys that I had used me in the past

I closed my locker after getting the letter out the letter that Bridgit gave me.

I slammed it to his chest. " I should've believed everything that letter said. I thought you were different but I guess not" I said walking away with tears filling my eyes.

I heard laughter behind me.

I walked into the janitors closet and sat on the floor crying.

I saw the doorknob twist a little and say Madison.

"Are you okay?" she asked walking in.

I shook my head 'no'. 

She walked up to me and gave me a warm hug.

"Its okay. Mason is big asshole. He doesnt even deserve you and you dont need a guy to go to prom."

I kept crying not really listening to her.

"You know what. I'm going to help you 'cause I just stay back and watch you cry. Your getting a makeover."

"A makeover?" I asked quietly looking at her.