Prom Night Has FINALLY Arrived :)

The week went by quickly and it was the same as usual. Nick and I hung out with Bridgit,Mason,Luke, and Madison. Oh and Cheery and Aden. They were so cute together.

Finally it was the night before prom. Madison, Bridgit,and I were spending the night at a hotel.

We were going to stay at Bridgit's house but her house was being investigated for mice and roaches so we all chipped in paid for the room.

We decided that we would do our hair tomorrow.

We layed there on the bed watching a movie and eatting popcorn.

At 11:00 we decided to talk about our boyfriends and eventually I was the first one to fall asleep.

While I was sleeping I felt something sticky on my face and something was tickeling my nose so I tried to shoow it out of my face and touched something.Then I heard Madison and Bridgit giggle.

I got up and noticed whipped cream all over my hands and face.

"Ugh seriously ?' I asked them both irritated

"Um... sorry" Bridgitsaid trying to hold back a snicker of laughter.

I went to the bathroom and washed it all off.

When I was done I went back to my side of the bed to see if there was any whipped cream on my pillow and there wasnt.

I climbed back into bed but I couldnt sleep again. I wanted to get them back so when they fell asleep I got out of the bed silently and tip-toed over to their hair shampoo bottles.

I went to the sink and emptedied them out until there was only a little bit left.

Then I looked arounf the bathroom to see what I could put in it.

I decided I would put some toothpast and mouth wash but there was something that I needed to top it off.

Then the idea hit me. 

SYRUP !

I quietly tip-toed out my room to the kitchen to get a 2 cups of syrup.

When I got back to my room they were still asleep.

I hurried and put the syrup inside and then shook them vigrously.

Then I put it back in the original place and tip-toed back into bed acting as if I did nothing.

The next morning Bridgit and Madison both took a shower at the same  time. I would've showered too but there were only 2 showers so I layed there texting Nick.

Suddenly I heard them both scream at the same times.

"MY HAIR !" they shrieked in the shower.

I giggled to myself.

Then they both came out of the bathroom with thick drippy hair.

Their "shampoo" was all over their faces.

"You did this didnt you ?" Madsion asked

"Well I wanted to get even and it seems that I did. Therefore no hard feelings right ?" I said with a slick smile on my face.

Bridgits facial expression when she came out the bathroom was priceless.

After a minutes of silence, they started laughing.

"Hey Cami come over here so we can have a group hug."

"Um I would but you guys are still kind of stickey so yeah. Im good over here."

They started walking towards me and then jumped on top of me.

They were so sticky and slippery.