HM Joy's Party

Damn I havent uploaded in a while. Im really sorry but this month so far has been crazy. I had to bring my grades up which meant no wattpad for me until I brought it up to a C average.Anways I had to move the story along cuz it started to get a little boring when I read over it. Well here you go. I hope you guys enjoy it and think that it is muy bien(haha I learned my spanish).

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The week went on and it was finally Friday. 

I woke up that sunny Friday morning half asleep.

I truged my feet to my bathroom and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

Now I was fully awake.

Since it seemed hot outside I decided to wear solid gray shorts and a tight v-neck shirt with gray letters that read 'Cool Kat' and had a picture of a gray cat with black glasses. The shoes i decided to wear were my black gladiators.

I went back in my bathroom to style my hair.

I didnt want to do much so I made a doughnut bun and left some side bangs that covered my right eye.

Aden had been planing to pick me up this moring so I ran down the stairs into the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

I finished my french toast in within 10 minutes and ran back up to my bathroom to brush my teeth again.

When I rinsed my mouth for the last time the door bell rang.

I ran down the stairs almost tripping and rolling down.

I ran up to the door and looked through the little peep hole to see if it was Aden and it was.

I opened it quickly and then smiled at him.

"Hey" he said smiling back

"Hi" I said walking out the door and locking it.

He went and opened the door for me like a true gentlemen and then closed it for me when I was officially inside the car. Then he went to the driver's side to get in.

While we were driving we were listening to music and talking about dogs. I really didnt know how we got on this convo but it was intresting to find out that he has 3 dogs. A yorkshire,a pug, and a german shepared.

When we got to school he got out to open the door for me again.

I stepped out slowly into the windy warm air.

Then I looked up to see Aden with his arm out so he could excourt me to my locker.

His cute light green eyes were twinkeling in the sunlight as he showed his sparkely white shiney teeth.

I didnt notice that I was starring at him so he coughed lightly and held out his hand even more for me to grab it.

I wrapped my arm around his and we walked merally to my locker.

When we got there I opened it quickly and got out all our necessary crap.

We walked to my class slowly so that we could sayver this time together.

As we were walking I saw Nick playing around with this girl trying to grab her boobs.

I immediatly handed my binder to Aden with all my strength and anger and marched over to Nick.

"What do you think you're doing ?"

He looked at me with an annoyed face "Why do you care ?"

"Because what you're doing looks kind of inappropriate."