11

' H-he left?' Taehyung asked..' Where?'

' I don't know...he just called me sometime before and told me to be with you when you wake up' Jin replied ' I was stuck with something that's why I couldn't come before'

' Where did he go?' Taehyung's mind clouded with thoughts What if he left me because of what I said..

' I don't know Tae...open the door am here' Jin sighed

Taehyung rushed towards the door opening it 'Hyung'

' Did something happen Taehyung?' Jin asked as he got in.. followed by an almost teary Taehyung ' because Jungkook is not someone who will turn away from his responsibilities nor his loved ones..and you... you are someone very precious to him'

Taehyung bit his lips...as Jin continued 'As far as I know his brother is also fine... so him leaving like this...I guess something happened between you two'

' Hyung...I..I told him.. that I regret having him in my life' Taehyung mumbled

' What? Why?'

' I told him about Yoon...'

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

A dry wind blew making his raven locks flutter.... The grass swayed as his feet treaded its way into the yard... A hunched figure walked down the ground..his heavy boots scrunching the gravel underneath it... His red puffy eyes was held low...his charcoal orbs staring at the smiling face on photo as he came to a hault in front of the grave... His eyes taking in every feature of the innocent face...as a small smile bloomed on his lips.. his eyes an ocean of love... He kneeled down...his arms extending as his fingers ran over the name engraved on to the grave

Jeon Yoona
1996-2016

' My baby...did you miss me?' Jungkook whispered as a tear rolled down his eyes ' Don't worry now... Your oppa is here'

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

' You never told us what happened that night Tae' Jin said as he hugged the crying male

' I..was not br-brave enough to go through all that again..but..but I wanted to get all that out of my mind... I felt...felt safe with Jungkook' Taehyung sobbed

' I know.... I know my Taetae...' Jin ran his hand up and down his back... ' I knew something extreme had happened seeing your state...but hearing it all from you...am sorry you had to go through all this'

' Hyung... Jungkook will come back to me right?' Taehyung asked...his glistening orbs full of expectations

' Where else will he go' He has always came back for you

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

' You were in so much pain' Jungkook said as he laid his head on his sister's grave ' You were hurting and..and I was not there.... If only I had came a little more earlier...you would have been with us now' He looked at her picture again ' My beautiful Yoon...you deserved much more than this... Oppa is sorry my princess... I never wanted to ruin your relationship with Tae... I have seen the love you had for him in your eyes... that's why I never told you anything...' His fingers ran over the stone as if his sister could feel his soft stroke through it ' But I'll tell you everything my dove... I won't hide it from you anymore'

He sat straight...a loving smile on his cherry lips as he wiped away his tears ' Oppa never wanted to steal your love from you dove...I never even planned about talking to him until you made us talk over the call... You know Yoon...Tae had my heart even before you two met... He had my heart the moment Joon hyung showed his family picture to me when we were in highschool...his fluffy hair...the bambi eyes..cute nose..and the boxy smile...he took my breath away in a heart beat... As years passed by he slowly took over my heart completely...he was reigning my life even without him knowing... Even I didn't know when he became the owner of this soul... But that one day changed all our lives....'