26

Taehyung's patience was running out... He looked at Soobin who was now making the ramen that he found from one of the counters there.... Taehyung was leaning against the kitchen counter hoping this boy to say something....

Soobin glanced at Taehyung who was chewing on his bottom lip...he remembered how once Jungkook had told him that Taehyung does this whenever he gets nervous or restless

' Mr Jeon' Soobin suddenly spoke up ' was a very good man...a kind soul.. My appa was just a security guard at his company...who struggled to meet the ends... He started doing two and three jobs to send me to school.. Mr Jeon came to know of this and approached us..  he was determined on giving me a proper education whej he saw how good I was academically and it was his dream to see me successful... Jungkook hyung was just like him... Caring...selfless... and most importantly so easy to love'

Taehyung whipped his head towards him when he heard that love?

' I used to follow him around like a lost kid even from a very young age...I have seen him go through different phases of life even though I am the younger one...  I have seen his cute bunny smile everytime Yoongi hyung gives him his share of chocolate too... I have seen him getting angry whenever Yoona came home crying... I have seen him getting protective when I was getting bullied at school... And you know what else I saw Taehyung?' Soobin asked turning around to look at the frozen boy ' I have seen his eyes shine everytime he saw you....'

Taehyung felt his heart flutter just by that mere sentence

' He was just in high school when he fell for you... At first I was honestly very jealous of you... because you were only one who was able to bring out that side of Jungkook hyung... He used to tell me how cute you looked with those fluffy hair and Bambi eyes.. and everytime he used to talk about you...a part of me broke..He wanted everything releated to you to be special...Your first meet...first date...first kiss...first day as boyfriends... everything...He used to tell that the moment he will talk you for the first time will be the best moment of his life..'

Taehyung thought of the day they first talked..He wanted it to be so special and all I said was how much I love Yoon

'He was scared of Joon hyung knowing about it.. but still he used to make lame ass excuses just to meet you... You know one day he told me that he has a name for you that only he can call you and that he will call you on the day you accept his feelings...He was so excited for that day'

' Y-you know wh-what the name was?' Taehyung asked his heart squeezing in pain

' Yeah' Soobin said as he turned his attention back to the food..' Fluffy Bear... you know your hair was so fluffy and you looked very cuddly like a bear also the name was so cute just like you... that's what he used to say'

Taehyung froze when he heard that even though he knew it was coming... His eyes prickled with tears when Soobin's words settled in him and his mind rushed back to the day Jungkook called him his Fluffy the first time You were in too much pain...how much more did you suffer

' I felt as if I was looking at my own reflection when I saw him on the day his heart broke....' Soobin continued' he was so lost... I was there when he came back after dropping Yoona at the cafe for her date with you...Then he left us all and I hoped may be when he comes back I'll have a chance with him...But then when he came back..he was just an empty shell..all he wanted was revenge...blood... Still he was so easy to be loved...and deep down he had your name engraved in his heart'

Soobin started taking the food into a bowl as he continued

' When I first heard about his past.. I understood that the angel I used to see was finally thrown out of the heaven... But you know what this fallen angel still has a fragile heart in him' Soobin turned around with a tray of food in his hand as he extended it towards Taehyung whose eyes were blurred with tears 'I know you don't like me even breathing near Jungkook hyung...but trust me when I say that I respect you both and your relation...and about the secret...he wouldn't want anyone of us to tell you about it... and trust me you will know about it when time comes..but I honestly hope that it won't be needed... And I just wanted you to know that... after knowing his truth..he might be nothing less than a monster.. I know he was on a killer spree....and still he is..but Tae...if he wanted he could have killed Hoseok by using you as a mere bait...yet he didn't do that... instead he chose to keep you safe until Hoseok strikes.. You should be greatful that he chose to be the devil and not the angel...cz an angel will give away his love to protect everyone but a devil will give away the whole world to keep his love safe'