Bonus✨

' How could you stay away from us for all these months? We were dying here in your memory and you-'

' Hyung!' Jungkook took in a deep breath making Yoongi go silent' It was equally difficult for me too... staying away from you all..away from Tae... pretending to be dead...it was not easy in any way for me...but I needed this...I was turned into a monster...I had my hands dirty and I couldn't get the fact that I actually killed three people out of my mind...And you know the worst part? Every fucking time I remember the image of Hoseok drenched in his own blood...I feel freaking satisfied!'

' Kook' Jin pulled the boy into his arms....' It's all over bun....and we understand why you actually did all these....we just missed you a lot'

' Me too hyung' Jungkook mumbled

'Kang' Jimin turned towards Daniel ' Thankyou so much for everything.... thankyou so much for helping my hyung'

'Its ok Park...I owe Kook a lot...he brought my Bogum back to me..' Daniel smiled ' Also...Am much comfortable in being your rival'

' Asshole' Jimin muttered as the rest of them chuckled

' I guess we should all call it a night then' Namjoon said looking at Taehyung who was silently staring at Jungkook all this while

' Oh..yeah right' Bogum nodded standing up...' Good night Kook..take care'

' Good night' Jungkook smiled as one by one they all left....

As the door closed behind his hyungs Jungkooky starry orbs travelled towards his Taehyung....

' Tae' Jungkook extended his hand which Taehyung softly held...his fingers shaky in Jungkook's hold as his grip slowly firmed

' I missed you' Taehyung breathed out...his voice so soft as if a slight decibel change and everything will fade...as if all this was still a dream that he dreaded to be over even before it started

' Fluffy' Jungkook cupped his cheeks...oh how much he had missed this feeling of those soft bread cheeks....how much he missed staring at those bambi eyes.... ' Am sorry for staying away...I-'

' I love you' Taehyung's chest heaved...his eyes teary as he repeated again ' I love you...I love you more than the moon loves the sun...I love you more than love itself Kookie...I...I adore you...I love you..I don't know what am saying but I want you so much that being without you makes my heart hurt...I don't want to wake up...I-if this is a dream I don't want-want to wake up... please don't leave me again...I-'

Jungkook leaned down capturing the younger's lips... shutting him up..... Taehyung closed his eyes... letting the truth of having Jungkook in front of him seep into his senses.... He raised his hand feeling Jungkook face as the elder tilted his head... deepening the kiss

Jungkook groaned when Taehyung's fingers slipped down to his chest...and down tracing over his abs over the shirt he was wearing....his grip around Taehyung's waist tightening as he pulled him closer... as if that was even possible....but that didn't suffice them...they wanted to be closer...much more closer without any barrier in between them...

Jungkook's tongue swiped over Taehyung's lips who gladly parted his lips... letting him enter.... Jungkook felt euphoric as he tasted his love after all these months.... No words can ever explain how much he yearned for the younger

The kiss was messy... totally messy which was worsened by their tears...but they didn't care...all they knew was that they were back in the arms of their lover and that they never will let go

' J-Jungkook' Taehyung pulled back....his teary orbs locking with that of Jungkook starry ones 'Make love to me....'

' Tae'