Chapter Eight

"Fuck-" You gasped, bouncing on Brian's hand, his fingers consistently thrusting in and out of you as you rode them. Brian's eye lids were heavy, as he stared up at you in total awe, the both of you completely entranced in each other. 

Your hands shot up to grip his face, your nose nudging his as your mouth fell slack, a wave of pleasure taking over you. Your eye's rolled back into your head and you released another exasperated moan, your hips spasming as Brian's fingers scissored, hitting your g-spot and causing your orgasm to crash over you.

"Holy shit baby, I've missed you..." Brian mumbled, his hot breath on your cheek as you came, his name on your lips. You gripped into his shoulder, your nails digging in him as you gasped, pushing your hips down into him one final time.

There was a part of you that just wanted to tell Brian how much you loved him, but you knew you had to restrain yourself from that thought, he didn't deserve the confusion nor the burden of your feelings.

Your teeth clenched and your eyes snapped shut before you let out an exasperated sighed and collapsed forward into Brian. You panted heavily, releasing your hand from Brian's shoulders and drawing them down to his pecks. Slowly, Brian pumped his fingers out of you, pulling you in closer and wrapping you in an embrace. "My god I needed that..." you huffed, nuzzling your face into Brian's neck. "Seriously, a year without you and I was starting to think I'd have to become a celibate." You teased, popping your head back up to look into his eyes.

Brian smiled sweetly, pushing his forehead against yours. "Stop complaining, Mary. I was alone with silicone body parts, at least you had your little boyfriends and girlfriends." He sighed, flicking his eyes down between you.

You put on a fake pouty face and pulled Brian's face back up to meet yours. "We're gonna take care of you, baby." You cooed in a fake baby voice, earning a dramatic eye roll from Brian. "What? You'll call me mommy, but I can't talk to you like your a baby?" You scoffed playfully, earning a playful squeal from the queen beneath you.

His eyes went wide and a blush sprung to his cheeks as he began to defend himself with a smile. "That is completely different-"

"This is a two way street, Marie." You snipped, raising your brows, as Brian wiggled out from beneath you, throwing you down into the couch cushions and moving to lay on top of you with a shit eating grin.

"Shut up- Don't bring the children into this." He smiled, plastering that classically sly smile over his face as he stared down at you. "As far as I'm concerned, you are the only person I will even consider subbing for, so don't ruin a good thing, bitch." Brian stated, scrunching his nose and pecking a quick kiss onto your lips before sitting up on his knees.

You quickly sat up, your legs on either side of Brian's muscular frame, his erection now painfully obvious between his legs. "I don't intend to." You hummed lowly. "Wanna go upstairs?" You asked, earning an immediate nod from Brian who was already crawling off the couch, waiting for you to lead the way. Grabbing the pack of cigarettes as well as the lighter, making a point of doing so and earning a snort of laughter from the queen, you headed up the stairs and to your bedroom.