Prologue

???? point of view

Could things end in a different way?

Maybe if I hadn't taken that stupid thing, I wouldn't have been trapped inside of this body.

I am nothing but a shell.

But before I was an emotionless shell, I was someone. Someone who was once loved and adored by many, but that someone did something that the heavenly principal's despise, thus they decided to curse her, making her an emotionless shell.

I was that shell.

My only mission was to be a shell. A shell that has no emotions, a shell that is devoid of life. Although I could speak and feel things, I could not have what other beings have, a purpose.

The years goes by and I was able to put up an emotionless facade around people. I tricked people into thinking I was nothing, when in reality I was much more.

Until the day she decided to take control. I tried to fight her off, blocking her away from her true body, away from her true self, but she was strong, oh so strong.

I knew this day would come.

When the heavenly principal told me that one day she would come back and take back control, I had to stop her, making sure she didn't come back, but I failed.

Maybe the heavenly principals knew about this.

Oh well, what's done, is done.

I hope you can find yourself again, Lumine. And forgive me for making everyone hate you. I had no other choice.

"Maybe someday the darkness and hatred would leave you and you'll be at peace."

----

Soooo, how is it???

This fanfic is the rewrite version of that other Lumine harem fanfic, but with a twist.