Dreams, yet again, secrets and cats

Lumine's Point Of View

Lumine ~

It's that voice again.

Lumine ~

I was in another place, a very creepy place. It looked like a domain tho. There was a person, she was blurred out. She held a weapon and charged at me. I had no control over my body and charged at her.

In the end I was striked by lightning, her lightning. And then I woke up.

----

This time instead of waking up early, I woke up at six.

I stretched my body and felt like my back was burning. Holy shit, my back is hurting me. I ran to the bathroom and took my shirt off.

Holy shit.

I stared with wide eyes at the mirror, my back was facing the reflection.

My back was bleeding.

Not like the one that was from two days or so ago, but it was like I was struck with lightning.

Guess I should go see a doctor.

I took a shower, a painful shower because my back was hurting like shit.

When I was done, I put on my new clothes. I styled my hair and pinned it with the same hairpin from yesterday. I grab my shoulder bag and went downstairs where I was greeted by one of Aether's friends, Heizou.

"Uhm, what're you doing here?" I ask.

Heizou hum and looked up from his phone, he gave me a small smile, one that isn't fake nor genuine. "Oh, Aether invited me over yesterday since we had a project together. But I gotta ask, do you always wake up gasping for air, or did you have a nightmare?"

How the hell does he know?

"Were you spying on me?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at me suspiciously.

"Oh, no, no, I over heard you gasping for air because I woke up earlier than you. I must admit tho, I'm curious about what happened, so care to tell me?" Heizou said.

This dude is outta his mind.

"You're insane."

"I know."

New POV unlock

Heizou's Point Of View

Lumine has changed.

Four months ago, before she went into a coma, she was someone who doesn't like small talks, someone who hates crowds, someone who doesn't like talking and someone who likes to mind her own business.

But after she went into a coma, she became more lively, more talkative.

Her eyes were like gold, not a devoid of life kind of gold, but a shining so bright it might shine like the stars in the night sky.