Dreams and shopping

Lumine's Point Of View

Lumine ~

Lumine ~

Who the hell is calling me? Wait, where am I? Why is it pitch black in here. I tried to follow the voice but as I walked further straight, I could still hear that voice, loud and clear.

Lumine ~

"Hello! Is anyone there?" I ask. I know it's futile but still, if there is someone here, maybe they would help me and tell me what they're doing here and why they're here.

Suddenly the ground beneath me broke and I fell on my ass. I rub my head from the impact of the broken platform. I looked up and everything around me was different now. I was inside a building and in front of me was a ginger? With a mask covering his face.

I had no control over my body and we fought. I could hear muffled voices coming from him, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. Then everything stops, my body and along with his. And then everything started spinning.

I'm in another building, and there was a ginormous robot. And just like before, my body moved on its own and started fighting the robot. And just like before, the world started spinning.

I was now in a different place. Oh wait it's not a different place, it's the pitch black void I was before. I started walking, and walking and walking until my legs gave up.

Please, remember

What? Remember what?

Please, remember

My head hurts so much and I pass out.

----

"Hah!" I gasp for air, my whole body was drenched with sweats. My head hurts and my body hurts as well, like I was fighting. Wait fighting? Wasn't I dreaming about fighting in my dreams? I looked at my bedside table and realized that it was four in the morning.

I can't just go back to sleep, not after that weird ass dream I just had. My back hurts, like was striked with lighting or some shit. I went to the bathroom, the one that's attached to my room. I opened the faucet and splashed some water on my face a couple times. I sigh and look at the mirror.

I undressed myself and looked at my back. My eyes widened upon seeing my back in the mirror. My back had slashes from lighting and from swords and from claws and many more. My stomach also had those but not as much as my back which was littered with slashes.

But the good news is that it has stitches and bandages but it seems to be sloppy, probably because I couldn't be bothered to bandage it up. I completely stripped myself from my clothes and went in the shower. Maybe a shower could help me.

Wrong.

It did no justice to my back and it was burning as fuck, but I held back my cries and screams that I really want to let out. After I was done, I stitched up my back. And it was hard, but hey at least I didn't bother anyone with this.

When I was done taking a shower and stitching myself, I covered my body with a towel to dry myself up. I went back to my room and changed to a different clothes.