A mess and an unknown number

Aether's Point Of View

"Damn I'm bored." I was home, alone, because Lumine wanted to catch up with Daniella. She said that she'll ask Daniella to take her home, I had no worries about driving her home. Still I'm a bit worried.

While I was deep in thoughts, the door bell rang, chiming throughout the mansion. I got up from the couch and went to the front door, I opened it and Venti jumped at me, hiding behind me.

"AETHER YOU GOTTA HELP ME! XIAO IS TRYNNA KILL ME!!" Venti jumped behind me, making me his human shield.

"The fuck...?" I looked at him with a confused look.

Suddenly an angry cat came rushing in, with his all drenched up like he was after taking a shower or something. "Where the fuck is that green bard?" Xiao said in his angry tone.

Venti hid behind me, as if I could protect him, "Why do you wanna know?" I ask, crossing my arms.

Xiao took a deep breath, he knows that Venti is actually behind me but kept his cool because he doesn't wanna make a scene, "This bitch threw his water at me, not just any water, no, he threw his dandelion wine AT ME!" Xiao said.

Dandelion wine? Now that I got a good look at Xiao, I think his drenched with red wine. His left eye was twitching, meaning that he wants to beat the shit outta Venti. "Violence isn't always the- and his already chasing him."

Xiao chases Venti around the house with his polearm, while I sit at the sideline with popcorn in hand. Where did I get the popcorn you may ask? I don't know either. The chase went on for quite a while, ehem, three hours.

"What the fuck?" A voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Lumine with a concerned look on her face. She looked like she had a blast at Kitsune Café. "Why is Xiao chasing Venti? And why is the house a mess? Aether, explain to me what happened while I was away?"

"Uh, Xiao got mad at Venti because Venti threw his dandelion wine at Xiao, so now Xiao is super pissed and mad that he wants to kill Venti with his polearm, thankfully Venti knows how to run and make a wind current so that he can fly away from Xiao but Xiao ain't having it and is plunging around the house to get him, so that's why the house is a mess." I explained.

Lumine blinked once, twice, thrice time. "I'm gonna go to my room, if you can make them stop, do it." Lumine said going up to her room.

"Alright that's enough you two!" I said, getting in between the two Anemo idiots.

"He started it!"

"I started it?! You were the one who literally threw a wine at me!"

"It was a mistake! Why can't you let bygones be bygone!"

"Bygone my ass! Do you know how hard it is to get rid of a wine stain!? It's a pain!"

"Your hair is fine, it's a little wine."

"A little?! You practically dumped it all on my head! Probably on purpose too!"

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ENOUGH WITH THE ARGUING!" I look at Venti, "Venti you were the one to cause this shit, so you have to repair is hair, to the way it was." I shushed him up when he wanted to refuse by putting a finger on his lip and I looked at Xiao, "And Xiao, let bygones be bygones, Venti said he was sorry and it wasn't on purpose, your hair will probably grow back or you can just get it repaired. Now are we done with all this?"