Dreams, again, bullies and snitches

Lumine's Point Of View

Lumine ~

It's that voice again.

Lumine ~

Who's calling me?

Lumine ~

My head starts to get dizzy and I was met with a teal haired boy? He was wearing a green outfit and he was holding a lyre, strumming it with his fingers.

He turned to me, his face was blurry, but I could see that he was crying. I don't know why, but I could sense that he was crying. I tried to comfort him, but I felt like I was chained. I looked down and saw that I was chained to the ground.

The hell?

"You're not her."

Who?

"You're not her."

The voice started to become more loud.

"You're not her!"

Louder.

"YOU'RE NOT HER!"

Much louder.

I covered my ears, but it was futile. The voices started to increase louder. My ears started to bleed. The teal haired boy looked at me with sadness, yet I couldn't see his blurred face.

Finally the voices stopped and the boy was gone too.

I fell to my knees. My ears are still ringing and bleeding. And tears fell from my eyes.

Why the hell am I crying?

From the bleeding ears?

From the loud voices?

From the blurred boy?

From what exactly?

Why should I cry when I don't know the reason behind it.

Suddenly the world around me started to move and my ears weren't bleeding anymore. I was on my feet and on an almost broken platform with a dragon tryna kill me with his breath.

My body moved on its own and started to avoid its attack. I could hear voices, but it was muffled.

Then everything turned black.

Wake up

Why?

Wake up

It's my dream, so why should I wake up?

WAKE UP!

----

I woke up, gasping for air. My whole body was sweating. I looked at my bedside table and looked at the alarm clock resting on the table, it reads 3:20 AM. Still so early and yet again, like yesterday I can't sleep.