||| 11 |||

Control Room

The elevator doors open as Claire enters the control room where everyone is turning to look at her with fear.

Claire: Everyone remain calm. The implant will shock it if it gets too close to a perimeter fence.

Claire then goes to where Lowery, Vivian and Masrani are.

Lowery: (looking at the map where the I-rex's signal is) Okay, it's moving really fast.

Vivian: (slightly in panic over the com) This is control, put out a park-wide alert-

Masrani: (interrupting) Hang up the damn phone, please!

Vivian: (over the com) Sorry, I'm getting new information. Everything is fine.

Masrani: Let Asset Containment capture it quietly. The very existence of this park is predicated on our ability to handle incidents like this. It was an eventuality, okay?

Lowery: You should put that in the brochure. Eventually, one of these things will eat somebody.

Claire: That paddock is four miles from the closest attraction. ACU can handle this, no one else is gonna get-

Lowery: (interrupting) Eaten?

ACU Headquarters

Troopers are seen locking and loading various weapons.

A.V.: To all units. This is a non-lethal operation. Understood?

A trooper heads towards the camera, and a stun device in his hand is activated as he does, the blue bolt visible.

Raptor Reaserch Area

Barry and Hoskins watch the raptors.

Hoskins: How fast can they run?

Barry: Forty. Fifty when they're hungry.

Hoskins: Ooh! You ever open them up, see what they can do?

Barry: No.

Hoskins: Shit! That got me. It got me.

Barry: What do you think? Want to take one home?

Hoskins: Hey, don't joke. When I was your age, I rescued a wolf pup. It was, like, two months old. It could barely walk. It used to sleep by my bed. Watch over me. My wife, she came at me with a steak knife. It took a chunk out of her arm.