||| 13 |||

GyroSpere Valley

Now, the GyroSpere is lead to a border of the Valley by Zach while Gray is looking at some dinosaur.

Zach: What happened here? Dude. Off-road.

This catches the attention of Gray.

Gray: (concerned) But they told us to go back.

Zach: I'm just worried you're not getting the full Jurassic World experience. Shh...

They both drive into the jungle, past the broken gate.

Innovation Center

Claire is now in the lobby nervously searching for Owen and Hunter.

Owen: Claire!

She turns around to see Owen and Hunter calling her and then hurriedly walks towards them.

Claire: I need you.

Owen: Okay...

Claire: I need your help. My nephews, they're out in the Valley. Please, if anything happens to them...

Hunter and Owen lead the scared Claire away from the crowd.

Hunter: (to Claire) How old?

Claire: The older one, he's um.. he's uh..high school age like Hunter's. The younger one, he's...um. He's a few years...

This caused Hunter to be more confused than his father.

Owen: (confused) You don't know how old your nephews are?

Forest

Gray and Zach are wondering off not knowing where they are going in the GyroSphere.

Gray: (worringly) No, no. Bad idea, bad idea.

Zach: ( ignoring Gray's worriness) Great idea.

Gray: (scared) No! We're gonna get arrested. They'll shave our heads, and we're gonna have to make root beer in the toilet.

Zach: What are you talking about?

Zach suddenly stops the GyroSpere making it possible to face four dinosaurs.

Zach: There. You see? I told you. You're welcome. Up close and personal with four dinosauruses.

Gray: Ankylosaurus. We shouldn't be here. (slightly uneasy) And there's five dinosaurs.

Zach: (slightly baffled) Aren't you supposed to be a genius or something? Look. (pointing at each Ankylosaurus) One, two, three, four.

Gray: Five.

As he points to the front of the Gyrosphere, in glass the reflaction of the Indomnius Rex appears, and the four Ankylosaurus to look at them... no, above them.