||| 14 |||

Hill

The Jurassic World G-Wagon stops as Hunter jumps down from it with his riffle.

Owen: (to Claire) Stay in the car.

Owen gets out of the Jurassic World G-Wagon with his riffle and walks towards a fatally injuried Apatosaurus where Hunter already is. He kneels down beside Hunter, placing a gentle hand on the dying dinosaur. 

Owen: (gently and comfortingly) Hey, hey. I know, I know. It's all right. All right, girl.

Claire gets out of the vehicle, walking towards the three of them, and kneeled down as well, placing a small hand on the dinosaur and startles her by accident as the Apatosaurus raises her head, bellowing, before lying down again.

Hunter: (calming her down) Okay. Okay, okay. You're okay.

Claire places her hand on her again, one lone tear falling down her pale cheek. The animal dies. She looked up at Owen and Hunter. Owen looks stoic, but on the inside he's saddened and Hunter can tells it. Hunter stands up and goes away from the animal and Owen sees a tear falling down from his son's cheek.

After a minute or two, Hunter's voice races their ears.

Hunter: (to Owen) Dad... (to Claire) Claire... (slightly in a whisper) You should see this...

Owen swears that he heard some sadness in his son's voice as stands, then Claire follow suits too. They both walk over to hill beside Hunter to see what he is seeing.

They follow the direction of his eyes and stop in their tracks seeing many, uneaten dead Apatosaurus.

Claire gasps, placing both her hands over her mouth. 

Owen: It didn't eat them. It's killing for sport.

 It's killing for sport

Beach

Barry is watching Hoskins who has called some of the InGen team.